Inactive Trades Section

AwesomeMcCoolName

After 1 month of inactivity, a post made in the trade section would be moved to an inactive section. 

This inactive section would be similar to the great below in that, it can't be searched from google, but it can be searched through the forums.

This serves 2 purposes. 

1) I get adds all the time from people adding me to buy/sell me something based on month/s old thread/s. How do these people find the trades? They search google, and they find a trade with really good prices (as there months out of date). So if all inactive trades get moved to a thread that google can't see (or doesn't search), then necro-buyers will be a thing of the past. 

2) It cleans up the forums, and makes it easier to find things since you won't have to deal with page after page after page of worthless/invalid trades. 

I enabled archiving on the forum, so posts inactive more than 1 month will get an "archive" tag and will get locked automatically.

Any chance you could force any "archived" threads to be pushed to the bottom of the list (if not given their own section)?

Yes, i do really want an archive section #OCD

Archived