Give extra classifieds based on contribution points/belt.

AwesomeMcCoolName

Give extra classified slots based on contribution points/belt.
Orange belt gains 5 slots, green gains 5 more slots, and blue adds 10 more slots. And/or every 500 contribution points it gets you 1 classified listing. (with a maximum of 30 listing).

Now you might say that this will detract from donations, however I disagree. Manually bumping 10 listing is annoying but possible, but bumping 30+ is not worthwhile. So by giving people more slots you encourage them to donate. Plus when I used the classifieds to sell a couple items it turned me off since it doesn't work great, but once I had 35 listing I was selling stuff much more frequently.

Of course donating will also get you more classified slots (although it won't stack with contribution based slots) and donating will still give you autobump.

And finally it will also encourage people to vote/suggest.

Yellow is before orange. And what about green? Maybe don't do yellow because that's only 3 suggestions. So what you said but move everything one belt up (and include green)

Yellow is before orange. And what about green? Maybe don't do yellow because that's only 3 suggestions. So what you said but move everything one belt up (and include green)

meant green, not yellow. 

/fixed

Yellow is 5 I thought.

Archived