Foods you treat as one serving

Explosion-chan

I mean foods that are usually packaged in two servings, but are eaten as one. For me, Pop-tart pouches and ramen.

Any beverage in a bottle, those are usually two servings funnily enough. Such as gatorade, coke, vitamin water.

Any beverage in a bottle, those are usually two servings funnily enough. Such as gatorade, coke, vitamin water.

you are clearly not a student yet :P 12 beers is one serving, not one beer=2 servings

Weed and pudding. When I smoke I always make sure to have some nice pudding nearby because when you get the munchies pudding is great. Not that I smoke very often these days, but if I do I make sure to combine them

you are clearly not a student yet :P 12 beers is one serving, not one beer=2 servings

Weed and pudding. When I smoke I always make sure to have some nice pudding nearby because when you get the munchies pudding is great. Not that I smoke very often these days, but if I do I make sure to combine them

I never knew you were that type  :o

I can't tell if this is a joke or not

4 packs of Monster, Box of Slim Jims, and bags of Hot Fries

God you need help.

Bags of chips (hot cheetos erryone is de_best)

Archived