Dual Status Equipment

(PokéUne) Espeonage

Chemistry Sets and Strangifiers had added more colors into the way we can play TF2. Now, having a dual-status equipment is possible.

Q: What is a Dual-Status Equipment?
A: Equipment possessing two different qualities. Here are some of the possible items that can possess two status at once:
    1) Strange Genuine Archimedes
    2) Strange Genuine Merc's Pride Scarf

3) Strange Vintage Camera Beard

4) Strange Unusual Villain's Veil

Many people have been using backpack.tf as a guiding site, a mentor for their pricing knowledge. Without any pricing being set up in backpack.tf may leave holders of the item lost in their sales. But this is not what I am concerned to change. Logically, anyone with these dual status equipment can read off from the pricing of the Strange counterpart and then add that to the Genuine counterpart. What I am concerned would be the backpack values decreasing dramatically whenever anyone trades for it. And those people who rely on backpack.tf for checking of other's backpack could have oversights on seeing such dual-status equipment only having one quality (E.g. Instead of seeing "Strange Genuine Archimedes", what they see is just "Genuine Archimedes". If they miss out seeing the "Points Scored" part, it might cause problems.)

Suggestion:

I know this is a very small, somewhat unimportant need of a suggestion, but maybe is there a way to set up dual-status suggestions or pricing and use a bot to add the Strange and the second quality together?

Archived