[Q] Trading with marked scammers , banned, and trading again

crumblewood ʂɧ™

Hey there. I have a question. I have been banned by backpack.tf for trading with marked scammers. My first ban, so 3 days. So I learned my lesson here and I waited for the ban to run out.

Now I still have the items, that I traded with the marked scammer. I want to trade those items for pure. Can I start trading again, listing them on backpack.tf, or will I get banned again?

Let me know if you know anything.

Huge thanks, cya.

As long as you don't sell those items to a marked scammer, you should be fine.

Ok , so I can just list them again in classifieds, and trade them to a 'clean' trader and I wont get banned for having that scammer tag in my items history?

Pretty sure items with low value (~3 keys) shouldn't result in a ban if you trade with a marked scammer.

Tho I'm not really into the specifics; I just buy what I want and luck out ;3

Pretty sure items with low value (~3 keys) shouldn't result in a ban if you trade with a marked scammer.

Tho I'm not really into the specifics; I just buy what I want and luck out ;3

Below 6 keys iirc

Below 6 keys iirc

I am talking about unusuals 9 - 32 keys. 4 unusuals within the same trade were obtained from a scammer. So, I have been banned for trading with them. Now as I noted I still have the unusuals, but I want to be sure, that I wont get banned again, for listing them on backpack.tf again. If I cant list them, as I might have a chance to get banned again, I'd like to know.

I am talking about unusuals 9 - 32 keys. 4 unusuals within the same trade were obtained from a scammer. So, I have been banned for trading with them. Now as I noted I still have the unusuals, but I want to be sure, that I wont get banned again, for listing them on backpack.tf again. If I cant list them, as I might have a chance to get banned again, I'd like to know.

You can, I'm just correcting a guy.

You can, I'm just correcting a guy.

Alright, huge thanks for the help :). I will list them in classifieds, and keep on trading without those scammers from now on!

Archived