What do you think about the steam group "Girl Gamers"?

CecilyLovesYou<3™

As an actual female gamer, it seems redundant to dedicate an entire group to Girl Gamers, especially since it's 95% fakes. People need to realize that females are becoming more and more popular in gaming, and the ones that game aren't all landwhales/catfishes. But yeah, forming a group is redundant.

I love it how scammers woould try to impersonate girls , thinking that in that way they would scam items easier .  

I love it how scammers woould try to impersonate girls , thinking that in that way they would scam items easier .  

I totally agree.

Why try to scam them when horny 12 yearolds will give them to you for free?

• Administrators

Lol at the people saying it's unnecessary or redundant or whatever. Have you even seen most of the groups on steam? Like 2% of them serve an actual purpose, the rest are for friends messing about or people wanting to join a community with people they like or have things in common with. If people like the group and have fun who gives a crap. If you don't, don't join it.

I don't even get why this is a thread. I could find way more hilarious steam groups to mock than this...

Something about bananas, but I am not sure (tbh I have never heard of this steam group) and most of the members would be guys.

Bananas  :huh:

Archived