Quiting tf2-> just lost 1200-1500 in unusuals on sweetstakes.tf

NOpainNOgain

http://i.imgur.com/BNYDJGc.jpg

Lost my Death At Dusk Killer's Exclusive , Burning Flames Das Hazmattenhaten and Cloudy Moon Tavish DeGroot Experience . I believe i deserved it . for all the bad things i did in the past , i deserved some real punishment . at least i got the coffin kit i really wanted . now i can finally quit tf2 without thinking too much . I will keep donating as much as i can and contributing , but ill probably will have to quit trading . ill do 100 key unbox soon , maybe something special will happen . Good luck to everyone out there , and this is good reason to not gamble . you never know what might happen . Its not worth the risk people . 

Markham Boy , Congratz . 

Edit : I do not quit trading for now , looking to use the last items i have for sale to buy miscs and hats i want , and after i get them ill probably stop trading . However i still might be online on tf2 and play with friends , but you will probably not see my trading anymore . 

I feel no sad when I hear stories like these.

I just laugh.

Because people are stupid enough to use that site.

Not my problem.

But my opinion.

I feel no sad when I hear stories like these.

I just laugh.

Because people are stupid enough to use that site.

Not my problem.

But my opinion.

iam not sad either . you are 100% correct , people are stupid . i was stupid enough to gamble that much . i got what i deserved . 

Oh god mark won..

Lol i wish that was like a noob that got it.. wait not a noob cas venom would just shark him..... I wish like someone on the forums thats not that rich (e.g. knave etc)

So you lost unusuals in a gambling website and so now you feel like you should quit the game entirely?

Good logic

He Sniped. He Failed. hahahaha

i kinda waited for such moment , so i could quit tf2 . iam kinda happy to be honest . at least other people could enjoy those unusuals now . i got enough for myself . 

Seriously the people who feel sorry for me , just dont . I do deserve this . I was greedy to get what i wanted and i lost it all . Moreover , i did some mistakes in the past , mistakes that caused me a lot of social trouble in this game , and i kinda deserved it . Just dont gamble , all i ask . Dont do the mistake i did . many people in this game lost their entire backpacks and quit this game . I dont find it funny at all , people who invest a lot in this game lose it all in 1 second . 

Btw i gotta edit something : I do not quit trading for now probably , iam looking to buy last miscs and hats for my inventory , and then ill probably stop trading . I might keep playing sometimes tf2 , but ill probably quit big tradig  . I wish all the people out there best of luck . Ill keep supporting the community as much as i can , mainly by donations , and other stuff , but thats all i can do . Thanks for all the people that supported me !

I understand that when You make a status update about some big loss You experienced then it's ok, but a thread? I assume You had known the risk, are You looking for some warm words and a hug?

I understand that when You make a status update about some big loss You experienced then it's ok, but a thread? I assume You had known the risk, are You looking for some warm words and a hug?

Why are you capitalizing you, he isn't god

Archived