Death of everything blue and green

Trollerai

when the hats got retired, people didn't realise the vintages were already retired; but the hats went up a lot. Vintage Stash was 8 keys if I recall correctly.

green fetti does rise. Very hard. But wasn't there a vintage weapon going up like 3 weeks ago, and didn't the pyrovision goggles go up by a scrap?

I believe I remember seeing the Genuine Fan of War, Genuine Merc's Medal, and possibly the Genuine Righteous Bison all rise.

The problem with Genuine and Vintage items is that they don't sell rapidly since you have to have someone "genuinely" (zing) interested in buying it. That doesn't fit into the quicksell buyer mantra of "buy cheap, sell for profit as rapidly as possible." Therefore because market value was moving too slow for some of these quicksell buyers, they'd cut their buying prices and then sell for under backpack.tf value advertising great deals. Once enough of these great deals accumulated, some rep hungry suggester would come along and lower the price and it'd just continue every week until the suggester sucked the rep he could from the item. We've all seen when there are 20 or 30 genuine/vintage suggestions in a row once or twice every week. The time for adjustments is very minimal and so the quicksell buyers keep undercutting backpack.tf price in order to liquidate their items before the alarm on the suggester's phone or watch goes off.

Archived