Why do people request bans?

A Modest Espeon

They have something in their life they need to take control of, and they can't have any distractions

or they're just tired of this place

Honestly I can see why sometimes

Some people don't have the level of restraint some others do, so getting a ban helps them from checking out something.

They have something in their life they need to take control of, and they can't have any distractions

or they're just tired of this place

Honestly I can see why sometimes

I'm assuming this ban will not be lifted

Some people don't have the level of restraint some others do, so getting a ban helps them from checking out something.

Wow, that takes some serious courage

Backpack.tf can be seriously addicting for price suggesters.  I'm not exactly sure why, I'm very addicted myself, I spend way too much time on this site.  

A lot of suggesters have temp banned themselves to prepare for tests or something else going on in real life.

I know this question has already been answered, but I wanted to give my input anyways.

I previously requested a ban a while ago for a duration of 1 month.  My two reasons include that backpack.tf was becoming too addicting for me at that point, and my second reason is because I needed to focus time on my final examinations for my classes in the university.

That being said, additions are not limited to substances like alcohol, but also extend to video gaming and the like.

I'm assuming this ban will not be lifted

Requested bans are usually temporary bans. Very few permanent bans are requested, but there have been occurrences.

Requested bans are usually temporary bans. Very few permanent bans are requested, but there have been occurrences.

I know this question has already been answered, but I wanted to give my input anyways.

I previously requested a ban a while ago for a duration of 1 month.  My two reasons include that backpack.tf was becoming too addicting for me at that point, and my second reason is because I needed to focus time on my final examinations for my classes in the university.

That being said, additions are not limited to substances like alcohol, but also extend to video gaming and the like.

how was the ban for you?

Backpack.tf can be seriously addicting for price suggesters.  I'm not exactly sure why, I'm very addicted myself, I spend way too much time on this site.  

A lot of suggesters have temp banned themselves to prepare for tests or something else going on in real life.

its fun to use, i would do premium but no munny :/

irl shit and backpack.tf is a distraction

tru dat

Typically it's because they are too busy with school or are otherwise busy with life. I spend hours on here a day, which I probably shouldn't, which causes me to fall behind.

I've heavily considered requesting a ban, but never followed through with it.

Typically it's because they are too busy with school or are otherwise busy with life. I spend hours on here a day, which I probably shouldn't, which causes me to fall behind.

I've heavily considered requesting a ban, but never followed through with it.

I know how you feel with requesting a ban. I used to make price suggestions a little too much when I was actually active on the site.

People request bans because they may be very addicted, and they don't want to be distracted.

Other possible reasons is for real life issues, to take care of them.

I've requested 2 bans before, 1 to finish up on some school projects, and now for a reason I'd rather not say, since I'd get hate on me for it.

I didn't know you can request a ban but that's great, especially now with the TF2 Lotto system in place. I've spoken to a couple people who have gone borderline crazy with the addiction of trading .

kodorin

get rid of this thread, my needs have been met

Well what if others have the same question?^^

Archived