Who's your animated character crush/man crush?

Puddkingkip's Selfie

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean theres animated characters besides Japanese ones. I'd expect like one or two people, not a lot.

I'm well-aware of this, but you can just scroll through the status updates and find a bunch of these users.

There are probably even more users who haven't posted yet that are like this.

Which one of you sluts dare summon me?

It's pretty obvious, I have a bodypillow, poster, wallpaper, phone case, lanyard of Mikasa. I plan on getting a statue/plush doll of her soon.

Which one of you sluts dare summon me?

It's pretty obvious, I have a bodypillow, poster, wallpaper, phone case, lanyard of Mikasa. I plan on getting a statue/plush doll of her soon.

A body pillow? Ok I understand the other things, but a bodypillow is too far. That is disturbing.

A body pillow? Ok I understand the other things, but a bodypillow is too far. That is disturbing.

It's not.

It's not.

You dont see other NORMAL people buying body pillows of their favorite movie stars or singers. Maybe a poster or a phone case, but not a fucking body pillow.

I mean theres animated characters besides Japanese ones. I'd expect like one or two people, not a lot.

Yes, but people are likely more willing to publicly admit that they want to bang a Japanese schoolgirl than they would a pony or one of the girls from the World of Gumball.

You dont see other NORMAL people buying body pillows of their favorite movie stars or singers. Maybe a poster or a phone case, but not a fucking body pillow.

Because they don't bring it out in public, dingus. If you have a problem with me having one, deal with it, or keep your trap shut. I honestly don't care what people think of me.

Because they don't bring it out in public, dingus. If you have a problem with me having one, deal with it, or keep your trap shut. I honestly don't care what people think of me.

Or maybe because normal people don't buy them. You may not care what others think, but you may want to. I can help or hurt later in life.

Or maybe because normal people don't buy them. You may not care what others think, but you may want to. I can help or hurt later in life.

Define "normal"

Define "normal"

People who dont obsess over one specific thing. Its ok to have one or two things of one character, but when you have a whole collection it begins to be creepy. Also with body pillows, thats just unnatural.

People who dont obsess over one specific thing. Its ok to have one or two things of one character, but when you have a whole collection it begins to be creepy. Also with body pillows, thats just unnatural.

And how is that unnatural? We all have things we really like. For some of us its anime, for some of us its video games, and there are so many other interests. Like for me, it's Marth.

Sorry, dad

Archived