Lost a bunch of unusuals.

Lmf

Skipping the details, how do I get back up quickly?

How?

Crabbed them?

Did you gamble?

very helpful

comic sans ftw

I lost 12 keys from gambling. Assuming you did the same, you're not alone.

How to get back up? Simple. Invest your keys in commodities (items) that sell easily, or quicksell unusuals, and then quicksell those for a price that's a bit higher, but not over the backpack.tf price. Always accept item overpay- maybe 50% more than the items' prices, but don't count item modifiers applied to the items as being worth more.

ye i got scammed + sweetstakes

damn.

step 1. find a game with a virtual economy that doesn't have gambling sites aka dota 2

step 2. wait until someone makes a gambling site for it

step 3. gamble

step 4. repeat step 1

How? With 9 keys? xD

Unusual world doesn't have only expensive hats, you know?

You can profit even with a craft hat.

damn.

step 1. find a game with a virtual economy that doesn't have gambling sites aka dota 2

step 3. gamble

step 4. repeat step 1

Dota2lounge

very helpful

comic sans ftw

There isnt a secret way to make profit

damn.

step 3. gamble

step 4. repeat step 1

>dota 2

>economy

Buying and reselling paints used to be profitable before every man and his dog started doing it last year.

How?

Crabbed them?

If you got scammed again I'm done.

Did you gamble?

*throws a truckload of sympathy*

inb4 Venom with his donations trying to rise his rep

>dota 2

>economy

Okay. Great job helping him and actually answering his questions guys. If you wanna know how he lost all his items that's okay, just give him an answer in the same post making it useful.

Now back on topic. 

With 9 Keys it's not that hard to get back up. Make flipping trades (buying items for less than market price, to then sell them at full market price) for items that are worth a few keys. Once you have made more keys to work with, you can begin flipping more expensive items. The more expensive the item is, the more discount is possible to get for it and you'll profit faster. You'll get back on your feet in reasonable time, and if you buy premium on backpack.tf/outpost it'll be an easy task. You can quickbuy unusuals too, but they just take alot of time to sell, from my experience just flipping items is faster. You have to expect alot of work, alot of adds and trade offers.

Okay. Great job helping him and actually answering his questions guys. If you wanna know how he lost all his items that's okay, just give him an answer in the same post making it useful.

Now back on topic. 

With 9 Keys it's not that hard to get back up. Make flipping trades (buying items for less than market price, to then sell them at full market price) for items that are worth a few keys. Once you have made more keys to work with, you can begin flipping more expensive items. The more expensive the item is, the more discount is possible to get for it and you'll profit faster. You'll get back on your feet in reasonable time, and if you buy premium on backpack.tf/outpost it'll be an easy task. You can quickbuy unusuals too, but they just take alot of time to sell, from my experience just flipping items is faster. You have to expect alot of work, alot of adds and trade offers.

I honestly don't wanna spend keys on premium, but thanks for the great advice.

I honestly don't wanna spend keys on premium, but thanks for the great advice.

Well you don't have to, but premium on backpack.tf is really nice so you don't have to bump your classifieds all the time. Bumping like 20 listings is a pain.

Well you don't have to, but premium on backpack.tf is really nice so you don't have to bump your classifieds all the time. Bumping like 20 listings is a pain.

Donating above $1 also gives autobump.

Get tf2outpost premium, it's amazing, I bought premium 2 days ago and made 3 keys profit in one day, 5 adds and 10 trade offers.

Your trades get bumped day and night and if you leave steam on your phone open you stay online throughout the night so more trade offers/adds.

Trust me, it's way better to have autobumps every 30 minutes than worry about bumping every 1-3 hours. Plus sometimes you can't bump 5 times a day, so autobump does it for you 50 times a day without pressing anything.

Archived