Becoming Premium

Rainbowmel0n

Hey guys, this is my first post on the bp.tf forums :)

Anyways, I would like to become premium for backpack.tf, but I am having a problem. I'll try to explain it as clear as possible.

So, I go to the 'Become Premium' Page and I try to log in to paypal using the button on the page. But, when I do that, It asks me to link a credit card. I was wondering if there was any way around this? I am using my paypal balance, and I own a Verified account.

If anyone could help me out with this I would be very greatful, thanks! :)

post-4051-0-90906000-1378054577_thumb.png

You need to have your account linked to either a credit card or a bank account (verified) in order to do a subscription based payment, HOWEVER, it still draws from your paypal balance. Subscriptions just want a cc/bank account in order to cover the payment in case your balance isn't enough. 

You need to have your account linked to either a credit card or a bank account (verified) in order to do a subscription based payment, HOWEVER, it still draws from your paypal balance. Subscriptions just want a cc/bank account in order to cover the payment in case your balance isn't enough. 

Thanks for responding so fast!

I do have a bank account linked, so why is it still asking me for a credit card?

Thanks for responding so fast!

I do have a bank account linked, so why is it still asking me for a credit card?

Not sure....it might require a minimum balance as well. Not sure since Woifi (a mod) just has his bank account linked and it works fine.

Not sure....it might require a minimum balance as well. Not sure since Woifi (a mod) just has his bank account linked and it works fine.

Well I currently have 4.09$ on my paypal account at the moment. Could that be a problem?

Well I currently have 4.09$ on my paypal account at the moment. Could that be a problem?

Possibly, if i had to guess you'd need to have enough to cover the initial payment, and at least one month. Just a guess though

Possibly, if i had to guess you'd need to have enough to cover the initial payment, and at least one month. Just a guess though

Okay, I'll sell some stuff today and try to get around $10 on my paypal account, and i'll be back in a few hours and tell you if it gets things working or not.

Archived