Have a fav Loadout? Want it drawn as an icon and spray?

TheOctoberScarfᴬʳᵗꜟˢᵗ

My name is TheOctoberScarf, I draw for keys and valuable TF2 items. From my business, I have earned 9 indivual unusual hats. And 2 unusual taunts.

You may check my steam artwork to see some spray examples.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043903748/images/

Or my commission chart for something else.

http://theoctoberscarf.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Chart-Update-371568214

Prices are determind by details in the idea. I haggle so as long as you are patient. And not ignorant and rude to just say. " LOL IK SOMEONE WHO CAN DO THIS FOR FREE OR LESS OR IN SFM GL LOL XD" Then do not waste my time right then and there. I put as much effort and time out of my life for my work.

I've been trusted to receive payment first, and provide the picture when done. I do not scam, I do not run off. And if minor changes are needed then I can fix it. Just make sure to explain in full detail so no changes maybe needed.

soldier_loadout_commission_4_by_theoctobscout_commission__3_by_theoctoberscarf-dsoldier_loadout_commission__5_by_theoctospy_loadout_commission_3_by_theoctoberscpyro_commission__1_by_theoctoberscarf-d8

austrailian_assassin_by_theoctoberscarf-

I'm really sorry for off-topic.

These drawings are really simple, I had one drawn with alot of detail and really good quality for about 2 keys... So to the question, did people really pay you unusuals for these?

I'm really sorry for off-topic.

These drawings are really simple, I had one drawn with alot of detail and really good quality for about 2 keys... So to the question, did people really pay you unusuals for these?

If there are people who do that for cheap then that is their business not mine. Yes I did in fact draw for most of my unusuals. I unboxed a few times to get 2 but the rest of them were from hard work and drawing. 

aren't there more people on this forum who do this for free?

I'm not those people. I've charged for my services and have gotten business. If I don't get the first person's attention then I have a chance to get the next one.

(dont mind me just dropping in to say you have an interesting style even tho its pretty simple kbye)

My art has been called many things. Simple is a new one. But the way you delivered was decent and not rude.

These are good, but not unusual good. Srry.

Unusual good? Do you mean like worth an unusual? Or something like that? I'm confused about that statement. 

Unusual good? Do you mean like worth an unusual? Or something like that? I'm confused about that statement. 

use your brain, clearly he is saying he would not pay an unusual for your artwork.

use your brain, clearly he is saying he would not pay an unusual for your artwork.

Well now I know why it was confusing to me. Only someone very generous would pay an unusual. Which I think is unlikely. 

I've actually gotten some customers since I've posted this.

Archived