Bad Trader

Xolono II

Someone has offered pure for my Max Head but has done something stupid, he has gone out and bought a 2nd gen unusual then ask if i would go for that. The question is, should I keep him added and wait for him to sell or just remove?

Update: He went and got himself scammed. Why would you even trade anyone else if he were going to buy it?

If it's not an offer you like or will take, just say sorry I wont take it, remove and wait for the next trader. If that next trader so happens to be him then awesome if not it doesnt matter, it's not like you have the only max head out there.

If you had a 1 of 1 unusual and a collector really wanted it then give some leeway and allow them some time to collect the funds.

If it's not an offer you like or will take, just say sorry I wont take it, remove and wait for the next trader. If that next trader so happens to be him then awesome if not it doesnt matter, it's not like you have the only max head out there.

If you had a 1 of 1 unusual and a collector really wanted it then give some leeway and allow them some time to collect the funds.

Tell that to theClean  Arcana and Hellfire Dixie owners

;~;

Steaming Milk man....

It's priced at only 16 Keys, seeing as the Max Head is 25 - 26 that isn't a very great deal.

Archived