Will be around

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hey, long story short.

1) 100's of problems IRL so wanted to suicide for a long time, tried 2days ago. 

2) I will repay the "scam" and try discuss with SR staff, because it's more complicated then that.

3) I got lured into a waiting period by "Blake McCullough" - a tf2op staff member.

4) I added Wayne ~36hours before I got marked. He replied ~3mins after I got marked

5) If you need help with anything, I'll be around.

I haven't been online, so no idea what the "riot" or groups/spam/SR crap is. I just now it's a weird experience and I wanna resolve it, since I care about the communtiy and wanna help broker hats/discuss prices/make prices/help users in any way.

Yes I could handle this better, yes I mocked and trolled people to "go big with me" in pots. Yes sometimes I'm a scumbag, yes some of the drama is caused because of me.

Just thought I had more time and could fix this.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AKQvuct.jpg

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but it seems kind of stupid that you "suddenly" become active again right after the sr mark. You had a week time to fix things and you didn't do it.

It looks to me like damage control. And yes, I'm not taking this "sorry" seriously. You're just blaming other things for your stupidity.

Humility! Yay.

Things have been going nuts in the TF2 trading community, what with sweetstakes being introduced - we're here for you, man.

I have a lot of things to say, but I won't bother.

Good luck d0. Fix yourself.

snip

Well, considering the irl problems he's had, he may not have been in the best state of mind to deal with this. Sometimes, it takes a big event to snap back to normal.

Hopefully everything works out in the end ^^

Play dotka, suicide isn't teh solution. ru/euw/eue - i can play with you, maybe some coaching-stuff if you want.

It's not over yet. Get 5000 mmr first. I don't wanna be the one and only 5k+ here.

Swedes, the fearless nation of real men who used to fight and die in great historical battles. And you're sitting here craving for attention making pointless threads and "boo-hoo" comments. There are people suffering from terminal diseases and still trying to fight for their life and do what they like, what they would be doing in their everyday life. And now look at yourself. You better grab your balls in your hand and man the fuck up instead of being "yourself". Why did I even waste my time typing this? 

Suicide won't solve anything. Regardless, I hope that your problems get sorted out soon enough and you will feel better and be unbanned!

this gaem is ok, but it maed me shit myself at least 6-8 timesd (i lost track after the 14th time) but in the game communumity it is at least in my top 1-2nd game, it is at least number 4. this thead is gr8 and i think i need banter more

this gaem is ok, but it maed me shit myself at least 6-8 timesd (i lost track after the 14th time) but in the game communumity it is at least in my top 1-2nd game, it is at least number 4. this thead is gr8 and i think i need banter more

How is this even relevant

Hope this gets sorted out m8

Imo you shouldn't be banned in the first place.

GL!

Once sweetstakes,tf or sweepstakes.tf, whatever it's called came out, I knew there was going to be a big problem with it. After I learned how it worked, the more you bet, the higher your chances, I already knew someone was gonna rig games. Ultimately rigging these games is morally wrong, and people who have been sniped should really get their stuff back.I already know someone is going to tell me oh they shouldn't have gambled. Honestly, Geel should have made a legitimate set of rules before launching it for the public(/""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm). I don't think anyone should have been marked honestly. The random text in the ( )'s are from my cat walking across my laptop. ;) Felt I should keep the master piece.

Team Fortress 2 is just a game d0. a game that you were able to make money off of. if you spent like nothing in this game. you don't lose nothing. you always gain in the end. suicide is the worst idea just because you lost some money in a virtual game. 

You were greedy, tried to take advantage of people and manipulate the system for your own personal gain, then tried to side step blame by using Wayne as a scapegoat for it all (and he is shady, but that's not the point here). You got exactly what you deserve, and if you are trying to use all this as a reason to attempt suicide I would hope it's not some stupid ploy to get people to feel sorry for you. Given your action in the past, I wouldn't think it's out of the realm of possibility. Immature young adults as yourself need to be taught that we as adults face real life consequences for our actions and I'm glad you were punished as not enough kids seem to understand that in life if you fuck up, you will be caught, and you will be punished. 

Archived