-waste of irl life no

- waste of studying wat

- waste of effort no

- This game is dumb no

- It's gonna die no

- Sooner or later no

- No good updates for a long ass time no

- No support on updates. no

No problem in it. We have a lots of downtime. Even more if your young with summer vacation.

Just don't be like me that plays for hours and don't take a break.

If you think you're hurting yourself or someone else by playing TF2, then stop.

If it makes you happy and you aren't hurting anyone (including yourself), then there's no reason to stop doing it. Unless you want to. You should do what you want.

That's what I'm so conflicted about. For my career I want to become an artist, but whenever I go on my computer, instead of using my drawing tablet I go straight to the game. It's also taking quite a bit of time from me actually studying my school subjects. I feel as though I've put too much time into this game to stop now, as well.

Okay guys, I've gotten over 1,000 hours logged in on this game, I feel like it's taken up too much of my life. However, something keeps drawing me back to it, which is why I need you guys to put as many reasons why I should stop playing in the comments below. Thanks.

Girls

That's what I'm so conflicted about. For my career I want to become an artist, but whenever I go on my computer, instead of using my drawing tablet I go straight to the game. It's also taking quite a bit of time from me actually studying my school subjects. I feel as though I've put too much time into this game to stop now, as well.

Don't use a drawing tablet, use a piece of paper and a pencil. Or use another computer on which TF2 is not installed :)

Fix yourself a timetable or a goal for each day, when you are okay, switch to TF2.

Taunt after kill snipers

Taunt after kill bodyshot snipers using the bazaar bargain and wearing pyrovision goggles. 

If it's getting in the way of what you want for your life, then FFS have the willpower to do what you need to do to accomplish your own goals.  You're never going to accomplish anything worthwhile if you don't have any self-control.  Is it a lack of motivation?  Are you depressed?  Or just lazy?  Figure it out.  TF2 isn't the problem.  It's YOU.

Archived