Don't price Chemistry Sets

cleverpun

The mods are currently discussing how to best handle the situation. Any suggestions for them will be closed until we have reached a consensus.

What about strangifiers/strange items?

The latter are fine, the strangifiers still aren't differentiated in the API, however.

What about strangifiers/strange items?

Strangifiers cant be priced until their is a way to do it for each individual misc. People aren't paying the same amount for a Camera Beard or Towel Strangifiers as an All-Father or Veil.

Wouldn't the best solution be to isolate each of the strangifiers?

Working on it, but for now pricing the strange items themselves is perfectly doable

Working on it, but for now pricing the strange items themselves is perfectly doable

And how r u going to handle s u viel, S genuines or vintages? How is that the different strangifiers can't be identified?

And how r u going to handle s u viel, S genuines or vintages? How is that the different strangifiers can't be identified?

As I said earlier, the API doesn't differentiate between strangifiers at the moment. BP.TF's web schema currently cannot detect doubled qualities, so until Brad addresses that there's nothing we can do about pricing or evaluating them.

As I said earlier, the API doesn't differentiate between strangifiers at the moment. BP.TF's web schema currently cannot detect doubled qualities, so until Brad addresses that there's nothing we can do about pricing or evaluating them.

My point has been to use a bonus as brad originaly thought. With all possible future types of items that can be made strange, its best to apply a bonus like paint does.

Has anyone seen someone selling a strange pan that was a low craft number pan also?

My point has been to use a bonus as brad originaly thought. With all possible future types of items that can be made strange, its best to apply a bonus like paint does.

Has anyone seen someone selling a strange pan that was a low craft number pan also?

Considering how incorrect the current bonus formulas are, I highly doubt that is the best solution

Considering how incorrect the current bonus formulas are, I highly doubt that is the best solution

I was thinking about the paint formula and a change that could be made.  I know you personally don't like this but what if instead of applying a flat 50% to item we use the value added price from trade.tf.

I was thinking about the paint formula and a change that could be made.  I know you personally don't like this but what if instead of applying a flat 50% to item we use the value added price from trade.tf.

I don' think merging the pricing on the two sites together is a great idea. Backack.tf and trade.tf are two sites which price items in very different ways..

I don' think merging the pricing on the two sites together is a great idea. Backack.tf and trade.tf are two sites which price items in very different ways..

I am not talking about how an item is priced. I am talking about the bonus he calculated the paint adds to items they are applied to. That number is more accurate than anything else being done.

Archived