Prerequisite to view Spreadsheet

AwesomeMcCoolName

Require EVERYONE* who views either spreadsheet to agree to the following statement: 

Only required once per account login, if you don't login they you need to accept it every time you open either spreadseheet. 

"Backpack.tf is a user-generated pricelist. It is impossible to keep every single up-to-date constantly. Keep in mind, any listed price is solely supposed to give you a general idea of an items worth; It is in no way a bible. Items can (and are) often bought/sold for more/less than the listed price. 

TL;DR Backpack.tf should ONLY be used to give you a general idea of an items worth, it does NOT always represent the current market, just the market at the time the price was accepted." 

a similar idea for suggesting, and for voting would also be a good idea :D 

I like the idea, should stop the kiddies yelling SCAMMER the second someone offers less than "bp.tf" price

Also it should cut down on people who do "Prices based off of bp.tf trades" I.e. Someone was selling me a gib kills and he wanted 2 keys for it even though it was dropping, and I said Nu to his offer and he said, well it is bp.tf price.

Hide the accept button so thy have to read it.

Or make a decoy like the "accept" button at scrapbank.me

Clicking on the decoy will pop up a screamer.

That's how they'll learn.

This so much^^^

"All prices are compiled based on community feedback.

Prices listed are suggested values only. Price may not always be accurate or updated. Should you not agree on a price, you are invited to click a price to suggest a new price for the item. Recent price changes are clearly identified with color labels."

What's wrong with that?

Apparently nobody notices it.

I worked in customer service for 3 years. 

It doesn't matter how idiot proof you make something, you'll still get those people.

"All prices are compiled based on community feedback.

Prices listed are suggested values only. Price may not always be accurate or updated. Should you not agree on a price, you are invited to click a price to suggest a new price for the item. Recent price changes are clearly identified with color labels."

What's wrong with that?

Its very small, and not in your face. I.e. no one actually reads that. I've been using backpack.tf for over a year now, and i still haven't seen that message unless i specifically looked for it. 

Another reason I won't use that site.

Archived