As soon as I said I was gonna main sniper and pyro

tskodje

A bunch of guys kept saying that pyro is a wm1 no skill class. I know it's not. I have played with a ugc plat pyro bel satan and he did not wm1 at all. People like this make me frustrated :(

Status updates, please. No need to fill the whole recent topics. Either make status updates or post on your old topic.

People who complain about W + M1 just don't know how limited the pyro is in long-range combat, they constantly pit themselves in close quarters, usually as sniper, then blame the pyro when he uses a flamethrower. I get it alot since i use the phlog, they made it -10% damage for a reason guize.

Satan used to play on my frequent hightower server. No, he doesn't w + m1. But he DOES flare whore. He literally flares people once then walks away.

Holy shit, stop spamming threads. Just use status updates. To use status updates, click on your username located at the top-right of your screen, click it and use the text box saying "What's on your mind?" instead of just making threads and filling up the recent topics.

They're probably twelvies. Don't mind them.

I do main Pyro in a Steel team, and it does bug me that people WM1. They're newbs, and people get salty

Pyro isn't easy because of w+m1, pyro is just broken because he possesses a variety of gimmicky, crit garaunteeing unlocks. He also possesses airblast, a mechanic that (in its current state) is horribly broken

stop making theads about every thing with your original about how you should main pyro or sniper  

no one in your first thead called pyro a wm1 class. stop making bullshit up, then you ask a question then don't answer the responses the make more theads just stop. take you crap to the great below so i can shit post hardcore style on your theads 

scout = shit tier version of sniper, you dont even have to click heads

soldier = even shittier version of scout, you only have to shoot feet

pyro = shit class, just click everywhere and everything dies

demo = just lob bombs everywhere, its not that hard

heavy = do I even need to explain this?

engi = holy shit, why would you even play this class? sentry does everything for you

medic = you've gotta be a terrible player if you're going to click on friendles rather than enemies.

sniper = click heads, ez

spy = click backs and you can turn invis aswell, ez af.

Conclusion: spectator is hardest class

Archived