Rules for the Great Above

Free money accepted here

That place seems to be getting more popular recently, and I definitely don't know why: 4962eQj.png

There should be rules, just because there's a rules thread for every other subforum. Probably just copypaste the GB rules thread.

Are those all threads? 

If so I believe that would be spamming, which I would assume is reportable?

Are those all threads? 

If so I believe that would be spamming, which I would assume is reportable?

No, those are posts. This isn't really about that, I just wanted to show that it's getting popularer.

I thought this was basically the Great Below but with visible topics in "Recent Topics".

(or is it a gossip sub-thread for the dedicated users?)

Free money "Ruining the GA since 2015"

I honestly think that rules shouldn't be required for something a similar as the great below.

Free money "Ruining the GA since 2015"

I honestly think that rules shouldn't be required for something a similar as the great below.

There's a rules thread for every other subforum, so there might as well be one for the GA. ocd

Naw,if anything we should be allowed more freedom than the gb. We paid for the thread, we do what we want with it.

And thus the secret of the existence of the Great Above to the peasants is ruined forever -_-

It should be moderated the same way the Great Below is. That is to say, laxly.

Naw,if anything we should be allowed more freedom than the gb. We paid for the thread, we do what we want with it.

Won't work. Some of the more annoying people are donators...not saying names, and if we get more privileges there it could possibly be labeled as unfair (website perks such as autobump or more sales is fair, but to be more racist or post more offensive stuff is just ridiculous).

Same rules as GB should be fine. Don't know if it even needs to be listed though. I think donators know the line and if they don't, then they will find out when they get banned for crossing it

What is that picture supposed to prove? Checking the subforum myself it's just Pilobacon replying to threads made by different people and him showing us as the most recent poster in every thread. It seems just a mere coincidence that his name is listed in numerous threads in a row, probably because the subforum isn't as popular as normal subforums. Are you trying to say that we shouldn't be allowed to post in numerous threads?

Edit: Here's a better view of what's going on. Spoilered cuz pic is big.

CMspXh8.png

Double Edit: Looks like I didn't crop enough to replicate the image in the OP. Whoops :3

Not sure if there's a rule about releasing any content inside the donors/premium subforum, but if there is, Staff, feel free to edit out this image.

And thus the secret of the existence of the Great Above to the peasants is ruined forever -_-

It should be moderated the same way the Great Below is. That is to say, laxly.

I think laxly is a bit of an overstatement.

Archived