*Resuggestion* Automatic subscription to unusual items that you own

TheVenomWithin

If you are an unusual trader you know that you go through many unusuals. Personally I believe that having to manually subscribe and unsubscribe to them is tedious and unneeded.

What I propose is having any unusual in your backpack automatically subscribed. You would get a notification if your unusual rises/drops, and when those items are sold (removed) from your backpack, your subscription gets deleted automatically.

Thoughts?

what price would it automatically subscribe at?

Are you referring to watchlists? because i'm referring to suggestions.

Are you referring to watchlists? because i'm referring to suggestions.

wait what the heck are you guys talking about

wait what the heck are you guys talking about

You can subscribe to an item on bp.tf, and when a price suggestion is accepted, it alerts you telling you if it dropped/rose

If you own 50 thousand unusuals ie bob, d0 and other high tier traders, you'll get ten thousand notifications a day regarding the amount of suggestions passed.

If you own 50 thousand unusuals ie bob, d0 and other high tier traders, you'll get ten thousand notifications a day regarding the amount of suggestions passed.

Add a checkbox to enable/disable the feature. Problem solved.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

If you are an unusual trader you know that you go through many unusuals. Personally I believe that having to manually subscribe and unsubscribe to them is tedious and unneeded.

What I propose is having any unusual in your backpack automatically subscribed. You would get a notification if your unusual rises/drops, and when those items are sold (removed) from your backpack, your subscription gets deleted automatically.

Thoughts?

I think this would be fine as long as there's an option to opt out, seeing as not every person who owns unusuals is a trader and they'd probably find it quite annoying.

Edit: yeah you covered this, sounds good.

Archived