Crouch Jump Glitch

A Ninja

Hello Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix the glitch where you can't crouch when you jump. I know it's not my keyboard because I switched it and tried using my laptop keyboard and didn't work. It usually doesn't work on scout but sometimes doesn't work for other classes. I can crouch normally but not in the air. 

Never heard of this glitch. 

Check your controls and make sure everything is binded right I suppose. Or you are crouch jumping but theres no real first person difference so you can't tell. 

Never heard of this glitch. 

Check your controls and make sure everything is binded right I suppose. Or you are crouch jumping but theres no real first person difference so you can't tell. 

It's bounded but it crouch jumps sometimes and screen shakes like it should but it dosen't crouch in air and screen is stil.

Your keyboard is probably wired poorly, and you can't use more than 2 keys in the same area of your keyboard.

Your keyboard is probably wired poorly, and you can't use more than 2 keys in the same area of your keyboard.

Used 2 keyboards and the actual laptop keyboard , and I tried switching it to like a letter and number still dosen't work.

Used 2 keyboards and the actual laptop keyboard , and I tried switching it to like a letter and number still dosen't work.

Are you sure you're not misinterpreting the visuals? Try crouch-jumping onto a ledge that can only be crouch-jumped on and see if you can make it.

Are you sure you're not misinterpreting the visuals? Try crouch-jumping onto a ledge that can only be crouch-jumped on and see if you can make it.

Enemy dispenser is the easiest thing to test this with.

Archived