A problem all Muslims have.

amiro49333

dNMXIsg.png

Seriously, have you ever actually gone onto the internet. It's the greatest hive of scum and villiany this side of the galaxy. Heh.

But given people are saying you actaully had Nazi jokes on your profile before you scrubbed it, and your profile picture is about a Youtube series which has content that could easily be considered offensive to Christians (Jezus), really you need to get over yourself and realize that your in a rather tame, if not leaning liberal, subforum that could be a lot worse, especially in comparison to something like /pol/

expected better than "it's the internet get over it" and "we're really nice stfu" but i guess i don't know why i expected that

It's not that bad here really, I barely ever see it, you'd see so much more if you went to Yahoo comments

This is getting blown out of proportion. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quite clearly a troll. And don't act like stereotypes aren't used against other races/ religions.

(I'm actually writing a paper on why religion is more harmful than good for the world)

Well to be fair everyone has their stereotypes and evertything moves in cycles, a year back people were non stop teasing mexicans and it was asians before that.

Asians = cheap, nerds, small pen15, grades are everything and weeaboo

Jews = stingy

Muslim = Allahu Akbar *Boom*

Mexican = ones who keep your house clean and work for cheap

White = racist, self entitled, want to have black slaves

...etc the list goes on.

It's the internet where a lot of it's users are "kids" who hid behind a screen mouthing off whatever they like because they can. These things should not be taken seriously at all. This is the internet where everyone of it's users has their own opinion or they just jump on what the current "jokes" are, doesnt necessarily mean that truly believe it to be true.

Ahem, Please respect thine Religion.

clicked on the title and expected something hateful towards muslims

wtf learn to make a title right

clicked on the title and expected something hateful towards muslims

wtf learn to make a title right

I thought it was going to be one of those self-joking muslim vines.

expected better than "it's the internet get over it" and "we're really nice stfu" but i guess i don't know why i expected that

post-12466-I-don-t-know-what-I-expected-

But what did you expect? A deep, thoughtful comment is reserved for those who have deep, thoughtful statements.

It's not that bad here really, I barely ever see it, you'd see so much more if you went to Yahoo comments

I summon the Lord and Savior, Mike H. Seriously though, Yahoo comments are great for losing all faith in humanity

(I'm actually writing a paper on why religion is more harmful than good for the world)

inb4 you just copy everything Heated Bread said in that thread

amiro49333 Jul 20, 2014 @ 11:13am 
ï¼ï¾Œï¾Œ         ム`ヽ 
/ ノ) do you even lift? ) ヽ 
/ |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ã‚._,ノ 
/ ノ⌒7⌒ヽーã  \ @
丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/ 
   `ヽ `ー-'_人`ーノ 
    丶  ̄ _人'彡)

And this is the reason why I'm an atheist. A good majority of religions today are fucked up in their own sense and hypocritical too.

Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, Cowism (made that up), etc. All the religions have some wacky ass mumbo-jumbo shit.

I used to try to make people see things from my point of view but I've recently come to realise chances are very high that the opposing party and I will always consider any of our standpoints completely stupid and hence never reach a concensus.

Tl;dr stop trying just ignore it

Just found some nice friendly **violent*** passages from the Qur'an

"Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..."

If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while.  Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter.

Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah!

"And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

"O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

And much, much more.

People wonder why Muslims are regarded as violent people

Their holy book has much violent passages

may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

^Talking about Christians and Jews

Christianity's God wouldn't do that to a Muslim, or a Jew

I'm not sure about Judaism, though. I don't know much about Judaism

Is it really thats shocking?

First verse:

25:52
The previous verses explain how everything was created by God, "Therefore listen not to the 
Unbelievers" because for us the examples are clear that God exists,then in arabic it says "جاهدهم به" which 
means have Jihad against them with "it", the "it" in translations refers to the Quran, which means 
explain for them the Quran so they understand, Jihad here didn't mean any physical warfare as Jihad 
have more than one meaning not only fighting (thus Quran is in arabic and can only be explained with 
the arabic verse)

Second verse:

33:60
Those with heart disease indicates the people who loves illegal sex and would prefer illegal sex over 
marriage and would have it even if he is married thus reffered as "heart disease"
Hypocrites were the people who would pretend to be a Muslim and then would give their enemies all their 
details and weaknesses and how to harm the Muslims
The "alarmists" refer to the people who harm the city with their lifes and misguidance. The verses 56-
59 shows and explains how people used to disobey and harm the Prophet until they had him gone from his 
city, so reliasticly any human being who got kicked out of his city injusticely will fight back to get 
back, so the Prophet and his companions came back to their city (Makkah), and when they didn't agree 
for them to enter peacefully a war happened and Muslims won that battle and got their city back, see 
nothing wrong here.

Third:
9:41
In verse 40, God explains how if people didn't aid the prophet then God will, then the verse tells a 
story about how the Prophet and his companion Abu Bakr got chased down by enemies threatened to be 
killed, they hid an a cave and they never spotted them then God sent Angel army that aided the prophet, 
so this verse says if something like this happened and they were attacked then fight them with your 
armies and sacrifice your wealth and life.

Fourth:
9:30
Verse 31 says how Christians worshiped and said Jesus is son of God and worshipped him when Jesus told 
them not to, And the "Allah will destroy them" doesn't by any means in the world, in Islam anyone that 
is not a atleast a believer will be in hell thus "destroy" .. and in other english translation it is 
not "how they turned away" at the end, it is also "how are they deluded?" 

Fifth:
8:65
Verse 56 says "The ones with whom you made a treaty but then they break their pledge every time, and they do not fear Allah." 
followed by "So if you, [O Muhammad], gain dominance over them in war, disperse by [means of] them those behind them that perhaps they will be reminded."
next couple of verses explains how get ready for them 
verse 61 says "And if they incline to peace, then incline to it [also] and rely upon Allah. Indeed, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing."
but if they decieve you as stated in verse 62 "But if they intend to deceive you - then sufficient for you is Allah. It is He who supported you with His help and with the believers"
Then we come to verse 65 that you quoted, if all of this happen and if they rejected the peace offer and decieved you then you can fight them and tell the believers to fight with you.

Last:
2:244
but first 2:243 "Have you not considered those who left their homes in many thousands, fearing death? Allah said to them, "Die"; then He restored them to life. And Allah is full of bounty to the people, but most of the people do not show gratitude."
Then the verse that you quoted "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
The first verse is about people who were running away their homes because of a killing disease, then a miracle happened and God restored their lifes, so then God ordered them to fight in the cause of God against those who harm believers.

I said it once and i will say it again, most people quote verses without reading the page before or after it, without looking up the meaning of the verse and then you go around on how Islam is a religion of violence. Please, dont quote things who have 0 idea about especially that you aren't a muslim.

And this is the reason why I'm an atheist. A good majority of religions today are fucked up in their own sense and hypocritical too.

Islam, Hinduism, Christianity, Cowism (made that up), etc. All the religions have some wacky ass mumbo-jumbo shit.

Fuck yeah man religion is dumb

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 1, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 1, 2015 - No reason given

I know the problem all Muslims have, is tha they like to blow them selfs up

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, May 1, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, May 1, 2015 - No reason given

Some sites just for Muslims

allahuakbar.com

twintowers.com

osamahey.com

Best Ice Cream Place around

isiscream.com