FNAF 4

SirSkelly

No matter how big of a fanbase he has, it will die down if he repeatedly releases the same crap for that long. Look at call of duty, you can't deny it's dying. People grew up, so will the FNAF fans.

No, The sales have Gone up Since The first call of duty, it is becoming more poplur, not dying at all.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least it won't be realeased until Halloween...? Maybe it'll actually be a well-developed and unique game this time instead of 2 improvisations, but who knows at this point.

Normally when people are late, and I hear about something, I just hold my tongue, but i swear I reported on the fourth installment like three weeks ago or something...

Edit: I found it:

March 11th Has phishing season finally begun? With more than three people waking up to multiple adds, it appears that it may have. Do the phishers run in a seasonal fashion?â– In other news, the infamous unboxer of the burning flames Law has recently traded with our dear friend Debra, who is marked on steamrep, and will most likely incur a mark on steamrep for the trade. You may know him as "DRUG LORD". UPDATE: His report on Fortress of Gamers has been denied, but the report has been mirrored to steamrep.â– In other news, the fourth installment in the popular series of games dubbed "Five nights at Freddy's" has been announced.

Why are they reporting on it as if it's new? I'm confused, theres no way I predicted this a month and a half in advance, something is weird about this

As long as it means we get more Five Nights at Fuckboy's.

And if you're excited for this because you genuinely like the series then more power to you and hopefully you can enjoy yourself with it.

Or you could just respect people's likes and interests like a regular person and not let the Internet dictate your decisions of people. I don't like the franchise either, but I don't have the urge to share it with everyone

idk if your agreeing with me or not, as your grammar sucks. im not sharing the franchise with anyone im hating on the shitty annoying names kids on tf2 have that are related to fnaf.

idk if your agreeing with me or not, as your grammar sucks. im not sharing the franchise with anyone im hating on the shitty annoying names kids on tf2 have that are related to fnaf.

*I do not know if you're agreeing with me or not, as your grammar sucks. I'm not sharing the franchise with anyone, I'm hating on the shitty, annoying, names kids on TF2 have that are related to FNAF.

^Maybe you should proof-read before you call others out, especially because their statement appears to be grammatically correct, with the exception of a slight goof by saying "decisions of people" rather than "opinions of people".

Why are they reporting on it as if it's new? I'm confused, theres no way I predicted this a month and a half in advance, something is weird about this

Angel psychic confirmed. What are my lottery numbers Angel, I need to win so I can get all the keys.

is a badly animated mascot animal screaming in your face for 1.5 seconds scary to anybody?

I tried out FNAF1. It's not frightening so much as startling. After a while, though, it just gets repetitive.

As long as it means we get more Five Nights at Fuckboy's.

And if you're excited for this because you genuinely like the series then more power to you and hopefully you can enjoy yourself with it.

Devour my excrement undead partywear

kr7q3.jpg

I feel like people are more irritated by the community created by FNaF rather than FNaF as a game. I personally don't mind the series as a game, but I find the community and fandoms it had created unappealing or appalling.

IDK how it got popular,or why someone would buy it in the first place,I could make a browser game with the exact same gameplay but scarier in less than a day...

Shrek 4: The Final Chapter

Five Nights At Freddy's 4: The Final Chapter

plz sue 4 plaigirsm 

friday-the-13th.jpg

and we all know how that went

I'm a fan of the FNaF games because of lore. I find the games interesting, not the gameplay. The gameplay is a bit cartoonish, and obviously gets repetitive after 5-6 jumpscares if you plan to beat this game in one sitting, which many people have done.

However, I saw the new teaser on Scottgames and I can honestly say that is the scariest thing FNaF related that Scott has made. I have a feeling that this game, which will be over 6 months in development, as opposed to our 2-3 months from the last games, and has possibly been in development since before it was announced, will be much scarier.

And yeah, I think it's one of those cases where people don't mind the subject until the community gets involved, then it's nothing but hate due to the radical community. I would name examples, but I'd like to see more opinions instead of a lock.

I'm a fan of the FNaF games because of lore. I find the games interesting, not the gameplay. The gameplay is a bit cartoonish, and obviously gets repetitive after 5-6 jumpscares if you plan to beat this game in one sitting, which many people have done.

However, I saw the new teaser on Scottgames and I can honestly say that is the scariest thing FNaF related that Scott has made. I have a feeling that this game, which will be over 6 months in development, as opposed to our 2-3 months from the last games, and has possibly been in development since before it was announced, will be much scarier.

And yeah, I think it's one of those cases where people don't mind the subject until the community gets involved, then it's nothing but hate due to the radical community. I would name examples, but I'd like to see more opinions instead of a lock.

He said it will be releasing on Halloween I believe

if i ignore it, will it go away?

no the small children will annoy you with there fnaf related names like foxy, sensi golden Freddy ect.

if i ignore it, will it go away?

The community will take over 90% of Steam, Reddit, and Tumblr, regardless of if you ever viewed a FNaF page. There is no running from the canc... community.

Archived