Most romantic date

Explosion-chan

Protip: If on a first date, go for a movie first, THEN dinner. That way you two have something to talk about should the conversation get stale/awkward or if the ice needs to be broken.

And don't just go to the movies, not a good place for a first date.

Let me enlighten you all,a movie is not romantic. Never go to a movie for a date because you sit there and stare at a screen rather than interacting with each other. If you are going on a date, you want to do something fun. I took a girl to putt putt for a first date once and it was great, we both were laughing our asses off on how bad we were. Do something that will allow you to interact with each other the whole time, a movie is bad.

Is that a date? That's just... a day.

Edit: that was about cooking together but also applies to watching netflix.

I don't know what a date is apparently.

if you don't live with them and you are both interested and single then it's absolutely a date/flirtatious thing to invite them over and cook for them or with them. it's good fun and makes conversation easy. to be fair dating is a bit nebulous, difficult to pin down. or maybe that's just me. last 'date' i met them in a campus bar at like 1pm, i was hungover so i started drinking a bit to ease the pain. she bought some weed and smoked it on campus, we just hung out, ate some food, talked shit, smoked cigs. it was like a 6 hour doing-nothing-at-all-really "date" but we both enjoyed it and plan to meet again so.

Archived