Cloud 9 Effect

SirMillbot

So have been away from TF2 for about a year and have gotten back into it recently. Picked up a Cloud 9 Cloud Crasher last week and having a hell of a time selling it. I know Cloud 9 is 3rd gen effect but not seeing how a decent solly hat with what seems like a decent effect would be so cancerous. I mean, not getting even a bite on TF2OP with consistent bumping. Any ideas?

So have been away from TF2 for about a year and have gotten back into it recently. Picked up a Cloud 9 Cloud Crasher last week and having a hell of a time selling it. I know Cloud 9 is 3rd gen effect but not seeing how a decent solly hat with what seems like a decent effect would be so cancerous. I mean, not getting even a bite on TF2OP with consistent bumping. Any ideas?

cloud 9 has low demand, cloud crasher is considered a really ugly and has almost no demand

also, you've only had it for a week. Even with mid tier 2nd gens you usually get around an offer a month (I got my first offer in 6 months today on a planets pickelhaube)

Just chose a bad hat and a bad effect. C9 and disco are the preferred effects on a third gen, but the crasher is a terrible hat. You'll have a difficult time selling it unless its a great quick sell.

just put THEMED and call it good.

Its themed because cloud 9's hearts float and clouds float and also people LOVE to crash parties and cloud 9 is hearts and hearts symbolize LOVE so yeah super themed

For low tier unusuals sell them on a server once you go <40 keys you can just do solely outpost.

Archived