Trying to fix an incredibly dumb, dumb thing I did...

osyris?

I recently traded for a professional killstreak spy-cicle kit and somehow, some way, neglected to also obtain a strange spy-cicle. In my eternal stupidity, I used the kit on a plain old, regular spy-cicle. I am not a clever man. I guess I figured magical TF2 fairies would appear in my computer box, sprinkle some glittery mystical fairy dust and the spy-cicle would magically become strange despite the fact that I've used killstreak kits before and, frankly, should have known better. Again, I am not a clever man. In my defense, I've been sick and my head has not been where it should be. Nonetheless, I feel like an idiot.

I want to get rid of this thing and actually get a strange pro spy-cicle. My question is, would the non-strange pro spy-cicle coupled with a regular strange killstreak spy-cicle be a decent trade, either for another kit or for a s. pro spy-cicle? I haven't been able to find a value on a non-strange pro. Because no one (but me, apparently) is dumb enough to craft one. Should I just cut my losses and get another kit?

I know that feel man.  I'd honestly buy you a new kit if the scm didn't have that 7 day restriction or I had enough pure.

If you can, cut the loss and sale the the spy-cicle you have. Use that pure coupled with a bit more to get a new one. :)

Sell the item on scm and cut your losses (which will only wind up being about 1-2 keys overall). Also, if you don't care about the effect/sheen, you can get a strange profession spy-cicle for cheaper than another kit.

Some people really just don't give a shit about stranges + would rather own Uniques. Try selling it on the Steam Community Market. Not a huge error, don't worry about it

Not as bad as the guys who put Pro KS kits on unique stock weapons

Technically stock weapons become unique once something has been applied to it.

Archived