What to do when I hit a suggestion paradox?

Blatch

Okay, so you may have seen my suggestion on the Stormy Storm Titanium Tyrolean, but I feel that I may have goofed up on my suggestion that I need help to fix.

Basically, one of the sales the hat had was for a Cloud 9 Pencil Pusher. That had sales of a Smoking Ye Old Baker Boy (1.1) and a Vivid Plasma Furious Fukaamigasa (2.2). That would make the price 1.7 * 0.9 = 1.5, and an outlier for the range. However, if that Robo Tyro suggestion gets confirmed, then that would make itself usable for the price of the Pusher (2.75 * 0.9 = 2.485 or 2.5), much closer to the Fuka's price. That would make the Pencil Pusher's price 2.2-2.5, and when its overpay is calculated, would come out to 2.1, which doesn't represent the price of the Robo Tyro at all.

Basically, I have a case of an Unusual being calculated as an outlier for one hat, but that hat being priced can be used as proof for the price of itself. How do I handle a situation like this? Do I keep the suggestion open or resubmit it with a new price, because I really don't want to make a fourth different suggestion for it. :(

EDIT: After what seemed like forever of nobody wanting to help me, I caved and did a new suggestion using some side proof I happened to have. In case I encounter this problem in the future, however, and I have no Plan B, I will be keeping this thread up for input. Keep thinking, guys.

I feel like everyone is trying to ignore me by not answering this. ;_:

Also, why has my Stormy Storm Titanium Tyrolean suggestion still not been accepted? It took the most work out of any suggestion I've ever done.

Archived