Potential scammer

FRIENDLY ENGINEER

I just dealt with someone trying to scam me out of my australium frontier justice.

He has a respectable steam level (around 20), a huge bio about trading, including purchasing keys via PayPal for $1.80. I thought I was dealing with one of the good guys.

I took screencaps of his conversation with me, and when I called him out on his BS about having the keys to purchase the item, he immediately turns his profile to private, at which point I blocked him.

How do I report him? He's clearly going to try this with someone else.

Please provide actual evidence including the screenshots along with a summary which better explains the situation.

I've seen multiple "shark" and "scam" reports which have simply been users lowballing, so its important to have all the evidence in order to properly asses the validity of your claim.

And since when did anyone care if Aussies are duped or not? Especially an 11 key aussie. Before he even asked for a friend you could have been tipped off by that alone.

And since when did anyone care if Aussies are duped or not? Especially an 11 key aussie. Before he even asked for a friend you could have been tipped off by that alone.

I figured he was trying to see if I was a marked scammer or not.

Archived