If your Pokemon team fought each other, who would win?

Jams

idk if this is right or nah but this is my black 2 team (soz too tryhard)

Cobalion

Walrein

Serperior

Black Kyurem

Latios

Zoroark

id say cobalion,latios,zoroark will win based on the typing

but if its based on levels and moves

the legendaries vs. normals | the normals will win since most of the legendaries are dragon

Is it really strange not to have one standard team? I swap them around a whole lot. I always have a charmander (or evolution) and a pikachu when possible with most likely a snorlax but then the rest differs a lot.

And my starter always wins because he'll be like 20 or 30 levels above the rest of the team. Unless you put him vs. a complete opposite (fire vs. water) he'll win easily

My competitive team:

Mega Kangaskhan

Porygon-2

Talonflame

Ferrothorn

Gliscor

Cloyster

Based on moves, items and strategy, either Kanga, Gliscor or Cloyster would be winners. In terms of typing alone, Talonflame wins all. Priority Brave Bird OP.

My competitive team:

Mega Kangaskhan

Porygon-2

Talonflame

Ferrothorn

Gliscor

Cloyster

Based on moves, items and strategy, either Kanga, Gliscor or Cloyster would be winners. In terms of typing alone, Talonflame wins all. Priority Brave Bird OP.

what, no latias?

Here's my in-game team in Black 2.

Samurott

Leavanny

Magnezone

Crobat

Chandelure

Flygon

Based on the typing, I'd say Flygon has the upper hand, unless stats and moveset are also taken into account, in which my starter will win.

I wish I had a 3DS.

My comp team: 

Jolteon w/ Air Ballon

Chandelure w/ Focus Sash

Dragonite w/ Lum Berry

Swampert w/ Choice Band

Umbreon w/ Leftovers

Skarmory w/ Rocky Helmet

I would say Umbreon would win after a lengthy battle (confuse ray + toxic + protect), since no of my Pokés have super effective moves against dark types and he is the best wall I've ever had. Dragonite + Swampert would get destroyed on Skarmory, Skarmory would die to Chandelure or Jolteon and the both can't touch my special defensive Umbreon.

also no overused / legendary pokemon, so proud of that

I don't do the competitive pokemoning and if I did my team probably wouldn't last long.

Blaziken

Ludicolo

Latina

Electrode

Gyrados

Don't actually remove my sixth.

Simply going by level and how I use them Electrode would win as they are significantly higher than the rest

Shiny Giratina Lvl. 100

Darkrai Lvl. 100

Shiny Rotom Lvl. 100

Ghastly Lvl. 100

Shiny Spritomb Lvl. 100

Shiny Sableye Lvl. 100

Someone figure this out for me.

Shiny Giratina Lvl. 100

Darkrai Lvl. 100

Shiny Rotom Lvl. 100

Ghastly Lvl. 100

Shiny Spritomb Lvl. 100

Shiny Sableye Lvl. 100

Someone figure this out for me.

gg

gg

Countless hours of Shiny Farming. Thousand of eggs hatched. Plenty of soft-resets. Worth it. 

Countless hours of Shiny Farming. Thousand of eggs hatched. Plenty of soft-resets. Worth it.

what version are u playing at?

what version are u playing at?

Diamond and Pearl for most of the 4th Gen, and then I trade them up to Black/White where I also farm.

It's really easy once you memorize a lot of the egg-mechanics (Step counters, incubation tricks, pre-hatch stat checks, etc.)

Easiest way for me is get an egg, use a glitch in Black to let me see the stats of the Pokemon, including if it's shiny or not, and if it isn't, throw the egg out or leave it in a box. Saves me a LOT of time. But when I have spare time I actually farm in Diamond/Pearl.

Archived