Typical Sad Guy In a Sad Moment

MR.CAVS #RIPBuds

Life goes on, I've been scammed, got right back up and started trading again

Edit: it took you two years to get a steaming hard counter? LMAO

I can't give u free stuff but i can teach u how to trade. Get more than a rubbish unusual in less than 1 month

Hey, man. I'm not sure how great you are at trading, but I'm always open to learning a thing or two more on the topic of it. Think you could help me?

Your hat was like 20 bucks. That's like a third of what you get for working a day on a minimum wage job. Seriously, 20 bucks isn't that much money. Either get over it or put in a support ticket.

dont feel too sad. ive probably lost way more than that just from dumb mistakes in unusual trading and miscalculations

You people are horrible. This guy got scammed and has become depressed, and all you're saying is that you don't care, "it's the oldest in the book" and making him feel worse about himself. If you want to be negative, think about it, don't actually post on the thread and make the poster feel awful.

You people are horrible. This guy got scammed and has become depressed, and all you're saying is that you don't care, "it's the oldest in the book" and making him feel worse about himself. If you want to be negative, think about it, don't actually post on the thread and make the poster feel awful.

And it doesn't matter if the unusual was cheap,it was his unusual that he worked hard to get.

Archived