How fast are you? ( Geek way ).

w0lk

Why do you nerds have such shit upload speeds? Are the ISPs really that stingy with asymmetric up/down speeds?

Download speed is probably used at least ten times more. Today so far I've used 2.2GBs of download and only 128MB of upload.

mnYxcA8.png

This is what happens when the only ISP available on my block is ATT and they refuse to fix their shit. Fucking lol

(Wi-Fi)

ugZBy5D.png

:(

4309571081.png

This is complete crap though, I get 60 ping to all game servers and download at 700kb/s on a good day

700kb/s is only a little lower than what you should be getting, because the tests and the companies measure in Mega BITS, which is 1/8 of a Mega BYTE. But when you download something, that's measured in Mega BYTES. So 4.34 mb/s is ~800 kb/s.

700kb/s is only a little lower than what you should be getting, because the tests and the companies measure in Mega BITS, which is 1/8 of a Mega BYTE. But when you download something, that's measured in Mega BYTES. So 4.34 mb/s is ~800 kb/s.

Ahh.. Thank you. Still shit internet though haha

Oh and 'Slower than 77% of GB'

Archived