If you could tell Valve one thing to add/remove/fix, what would you tell them? (TF2 related only)

d0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remove the 1 week wait time when buying items from the Community Market and In-game stores.

Most annoying thing ever. should be optional like the email thing.

Remove the 1 week wait time when buying items from the Community Market and In-game stores.

This

This

This

This

THIS

Volvo pls

Unusuals droped in the drop system, but arent giftable or tradable. Also make them special effects :D

Except this would never work because then people wouldn't buy keys as much to get unusuals from unboxing, which is the whole point of owning a business to make money. If people aren't buying shit from Valve and get it for free, then your business model sucks. 

The unusualifier , they can only add the effect. Like with dota couriers. 

But, cant be removed from existing unusuals as to not make them worthless like with couriers. 

Effects that are exclusive remain exclusive. Halloween, robo, summer, future ones. 

Rarer chance to unbox than an unusual. Can only be applied to hats that can be unusual. Sorry no unusual promos this way.

Basically its a pick your hat with given effect, unbox chance sort of thing.

I really like this idea a lot. 

Plz gabe

Personally, add a fixed currency except keys. (Such as, bank in x amount of metal for 1key, or better a Promo like Earbuds, Bill's).

I don't think this is a good idea, it would encourage people to stop spending money on TF2, which is bad for the game AND economy

Personally I would more unusual effects and make the headsplitter and some other worthy unusuals into miscs.

they need to fix the bug when others can't see your unusual effect/strange item kills. Also they need to fix the moon effects in general.

Put class limits on Valve servers(ie: no more than 2 spies, 2 snipers, 3 engineers).

Having 3 spies or snipers that aren't better than mediocre is like not having those 3 people at all, which puts the team at a serious disadvantage. More than 3 engis leads to turtling, which turns a mutual-objective map into attack/defend. Class limits would encourage better gameplay as well, since people would be more inclined to kick the gibusvision engi camping at spawn, who would then have motivation to either be a better engineer or play a lower-skill class until they grasp the gameplay better.

And if they give up the game because they can't figure out why it's a bad thing to build their engi stuff on the final point as soon as setup begins, then nothing of value was lost.

more slots for cosmetics must be able to recreate soldier from eotl sfm>:3

Rework the current MvM matchmaking to put me with people closer to my tour number.

Notifications for Trade Offers.

More crates.

Strange Sandvich (I'm aware of the festive, thank you.)

Competitive matchmaking.

Better optimization. (With each update I find my frames suffering more and more.)

In the current matchmaker for regular games allow an option for "Only custom maps" as I'd like to get more than just Upward and 2Fort when I'm looking for random community servers to play on.

YES, these are the best suggestions!!  Valve should really be linked to this topic lol :P

Also someone should really make some sort of chrome plugin for steam trade offer notifications, I bet that could be done.

Also someone should really make some sort of chrome plugin for steam trade offer notifications, I bet that could be done.

I believe Enhanced Steam has notifications for Trade Offers, but they seem a tad slow as I've usually accepted/declined before I get the notification.

The unusualifier , they can only add the unboxed effect. Like with dota couriers. 

But, cant be removed from existing unusuals as to not make them worthless like with couriers. 

Effects that are exclusive remain exclusive. Halloween, robo, summer, future ones. 

Rarer chance to unbox than an unusual. Can only be applied to hats that can be unusual. Sorry no unusual promos this way.

Basically its a pick your hat with given effect, unbox chance sort of thing.

that would crash the market, just make a burning TC

also, i would add a death at dusk bill's hat to my bp :3

Would I think would be really cool would be an "unusualifier". It would be a chemistry set that you get as a super rare random drop, that uses say 10 unusuals with the same effect to create a kit which can make any hat in the unusual drop system become an unusual with that effect. The kits would have to be for a specific effect though, so you might find a DBD kit which requires 10 DBD unusuals and makes a new DBD unusual, etc etc. 

This would have a couple benefits, mainly providing more of a use and demand for lower tier hats that nobody really wants to wear, as well as making the traditional "god tier" hats more available, and somewhat less expensive. It would also get a lot of unusuals out of circulation, which is something that is very needed at this point.

Archived