Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens Trailer #2!

CUD

it looks sweet, new stormtroopers look really nice and I hope they have a lot of combat scenes with how great the CG is. At this point I'm mostly worried about Battlefront being a movie based game rather than a successor to the others, I doubt the movie will be bad.

Holy shit that new star destroyer

So is that the Remnant or one of the other factions that broke off after the collapse of the Empire?

It looks like they'd be from Thrawn's Empire, but I highly doubt the director would be cool enough to put Thrawn in his movie. At least he had the decency to carry over Leia becoming a Jedi Knight.

it looks sweet, new stormtroopers look really nice and I hope they have a lot of combat scenes with how great the CG is. At this point I'm mostly worried about Battlefront being a movie based game rather than a successor to the others, I doubt the movie will be bad.

Battlefront 2 was a movie based game and that turned out to be one of the best video games to date.

Battlefront 2 was a movie based game and that turned out to be one of the best video games to date.

What they did with Battlefront 2 is what I want them to do with the new one, use the hype to increase sales and also update the storyline. I just don't want it to be like the Green Lantern game where it takes a backseat and the campaign is the same as the story of the movie. I've also heard that it's going to be more Imperial vs Rebel based, which isnt as good as ballin with clones and the CIS

I'm showing my age but, I remember when the 1st one came out....and the film critics trashed it. Said it would never amount to much. Oh well.....CANT WAIT 

What they did with Battlefront 2 is what I want them to do with the new one, use the hype to increase sales and also update the storyline. I just don't want it to be like the Green Lantern game where it takes a backseat and the campaign is the same as the story of the movie. I've also heard that it's going to be more Imperial vs Rebel based, which isnt as good as ballin with clones and the CIS

Well the graphics pretty much tell GTA V to go fuck itself, but i'm very concerned with the Gameplay. Well there was some leaked photos of the developers playing around with Clone Wars era based vehicles and characters so maybe they'll bring it back.

Well the graphics pretty much tell GTA V to go fuck itself, but i'm very concerned with the Gameplay. Well there was some leaked photos of the developers playing around with Clone Wars era based vehicles and characters so maybe they'll bring it back.

Apparently the first gameplay trailer is coming out tomorrow?

Hopefully it all works out, I've been dying for a new Battlefront since I never bought/played the ones on handheld consoles.

Apparently the first gameplay trailer is coming out tomorrow?

Hopefully it all works out, I've been dying for a new Battlefront since I never bought/played the ones on handheld consoles.

I hope they enlarge the scale like battlefield. Maybe give the rebels some imperial vehicles as well, or clone wars based vehicles. I'd love to see an AT-XT take on an AT-ST, or an AT-AT VS. AT-TE's

I hope they enlarge the scale like battlefield. Maybe give the rebels some imperial vehicles as well, or clone wars based vehicles. I'd love to see an AT-XT take on an AT-ST, or an AT-AT VS. AT-TE's

That'd be really cool, and I would also be hoping for mod support as I've come to love some Battlefront 2 mods, like a Mass Effect one I have been using for quite a while.

I don't quite know the public opinion on Space Battles from Battlefront II but I'd like those to be expanded personally as I enjoyed them but also found them a bit slow because of the max NPC limits at the time.

That'd be really cool, and I would also be hoping for mod support as I've come to love some Battlefront 2 mods, like a Mass Effect one I have been using for quite a while.

I don't quite know the public opinion on Space Battles from Battlefront II but I'd like those to be expanded personally as I enjoyed them but also found them a bit slow because of the max NPC limits at the time.

Space to Ground based gametypes would be nice.

Archived