[Smash] Mewtwo Strikes Back! (Opinions)

Best faggot NA kappa

Hey everyone! With the recent release of our newest fighter, Mewtwo!

What are your opinions about...

Him as a fighter?

Where will the current tier list place him?

Would you consider him a buffed or nerfed version of the Project M Mewtwo?

Do you think that the Smash 4 Mewtwo will be buffed/nerfed or remain the same?

Will you be 'main-ing' him or no?

Mewtwo doesn't have any custom moves? Will they be released in a new update? And what do you think the custom moves will be like if they were to be released?

What do you think his strength/weaknesses are?

and etc... Feel free to talk about Mewtwo here :3

In my opinion, I use to be a main of Wii-Fit Trainer. And after trying Mewtwo out on my Wii U, It felt necessary to switch to Mewtwo. I absolutely love his moveset but the biggest downside for me is that he's tall and float-y, and that seems like Mewtwo is a very easy fighter to punish if mistakes are made. It's really odd to see no custom moves to be released with the arrival of Mewtwo in Smash 4. It makes me wonder if Lucas will also have the same fate. Hopefully we'll see some DLC or an update for custom moves for both of these new characters. Because, who doesn't like to play a custom battle once in a while? :3

The Smash Wiki says he's heavier / less floaty than in Melee, and he's received tons of buffs and very few nerfs compared to Melee. I have to wait till the 28th to be able to buy him since I don't own the Wii U version.

His recovery from attacks is a bit sluggish, but he can do some teleport edge teching for some mindgames and mid-air shadowballs to get some distance while attacking.

Archived