I Have Over 800 Ref In My Inventory

Black Dynamite

I currently have over 800 ref in my backpack http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198033054784

What should I do with all my metal I'm not sure what to invest it in 

I'm definitely not turning it into keys because they're dropping

buds are dropping also so what should I pour my refined metal into 

also this isn't any type of giveaway by the way 

Holy shit, all of your words aren't capitalized. Must be a miracle.

Flip stranges, it's always worked for me and barely any risk involved.

If you really want to profit then try to flip some high-ish items like Boa or some taunts or strange.

You always go ahead and get any items you want to complete you character sets if you have not done so already.

When you say that keys are dropping, that would mean a reverse of the trajectory they've been for as long as they've been priced in ref.   Sure, they drop every once in a while, but then they always go back up to higher than what they were.   This has been true every single time keys have dropped in the last 3 years.  Why should it be any different now? If anything, right now is the perfect time to buy keys because they're actually relatively freely available for ref right now, when usually it's a fucking hassle just finding more than 1 key for a decent price.  

EDIT:  And please don't tell me you're holding onto your refined because you think they'll eventually drop back down to 10 or even lower.  If that ever happens, it's either because Valve pulled a massive intervention (highly unlikely) or it will be when this economy is in fact so dead that you can't even sell keys for a decent paypal amount anymore.  

When you say that keys are dropping, that would mean a reverse of the trajectory they've been for as long as they've been priced in ref.   Sure, they drop every once in a while, but then they always go back up to higher than what they were.   This has been true every single time keys have dropped in the last 3 years.  Why should it be any different now? If anything, right now is the perfect time to buy keys because they're actually relatively freely available for ref right now, when usually it's a fucking hassle just finding more than 1 key for a decent price.  

EDIT:  And please don't tell me you're holding onto your refined because you think they'll eventually drop back down to 10 or even lower.  If that ever happens, it's either because Valve pulled a massive intervention (highly unlikely) or it will be when this economy is in fact so dead that you can't even sell keys for a decent paypal amount anymore.  

He's absolutely right. Key's are like a virtual gold. If you buy them when they're cheap, you can just wait for them to go back up. 

I asked this same question about a week ago. Everyone assured me to buy keys because they would go up in price.. they dropped a few days after. My advice is to wait a little longer and buy keys when you feel they have reached their low point. 

I asked this same question about a week ago. Everyone assured me to buy keys because they would go up in price.. they dropped a few days after. My advice is to wait a little longer and buy keys when you feel they have reached their low point. 

How could you possibly know what their low point is until it's too late (i.e. until they begin to rise again)?  

How could you possibly know what their low point is until it's too late (i.e. until they begin to rise again)?  

There is no real answer to this, just make sure you use your initiative and check the classifieds regularly.

I bought 20 keys a couple of days before they started dropping, I noticed there were a lot of classified ads were selling them for 18-19 ref, so I immediately sold 15 keys before backpack changed the price.

Archived