Question regarding anyone familiar with hacking.

ϟRai-Raiϟ

So, I was playing a game and noticed this noobish engi getting constant meatshots, never missing once. I decided to spectate him for a bit, and saw his view didn't change, while he was in the intel, he'd aim about in the middle, and still shoot 100% accurate on somebody in the upper level. But it was small, and sneaky enough to look like he's just good. This is his profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisbemyth

And his stats page. Notice the obvious avoidance of projectile classes.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisbemyth/stats/TF2/?tab=stats

While I was spectating, he was shooting another engi that was a bit away from his sentry, then immediately meatshot the sentry on his left about 12 feet away, and his view never moved. The aimbot he was using seemed restricted to what's in his sight only, hits the closest target, and he has to fire for it to work. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

So, I was playing a game and noticed this noobish engi getting constant meatshots, never missing once. I decided to spectate him for a bit, and saw his view didn't change, while he was in the intel, he'd aim about in the middle, and still shoot 100% accurate on somebody in the upper level. But it was small, and sneaky enough to look like he's just good. This is his profile.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisbemyth

And his stats page. Notice the obvious avoidance of projectile classes.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisbemyth/stats/TF2/?tab=stats

While I was spectating, he was shooting another engi that was a bit away from his sentry, then immediately meatshot the sentry on his left about 12 feet away, and his view never moved. The aimbot he was using seemed restricted to what's in his sight only, hits the closest target, and he has to fire for it to work. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

I'm not completely sure but, I'd say he had bought the premium version of LMAOBOX. As far as I'm concerned, it's undetectable since it makes other users think you're just a professional player rather than you're hacking, but yet, it sometimes gets detected and the user gets banned. If I were you, I'd join the server he's playing on right now and record his moves and whatnot, and then fill in a report and send it to Steam so that he gets VAC'd.

Apart from that, I don't know what to say, to be honest. Hope I've helped.

TF2 hacking goes unnoticed because Steam does not care about TF2, they even admitted that they used tf2 as a test for the steam market and update-based multiplayer. THey have lost mucho interest in maintaining a fair and balanced gameplay, but why would it matter? They make fists over dollars on the steam market, as long as that is happening, they could care less

I reportet a Hacker once via F7 or F8 and actually he was banned 2 weeks after the report. I dont know if it was me or VAC autodetect but it actually worked.

I reportet a Hacker once via F7 or F8 and actually he was banned 2 weeks after the report. I dont know if it was me or VAC autodetect but it actually worked.

It was autodetected. I'm still unbanned with 100s of reports c:

Expert hacker here with 3 vac bans

so his aim was in the middle of the screen? thats to make it less noticeable that he is using aimbot, that he is not spinning, etc. 165 hrs? more like a cheating scrub

That is called silent aimbot btw. In CSGO I think they look down to the ground and try to hide it like that

Yeah, its said already, premium lmabox, and its becoming more common now, yesterday the exact same thing happeened to me, it was also an engi and he had a widowmaker, constant meatshots, never missed, and when i went into spectator, he just left... hackers are becoming way more common now, expect to see more in the future.

There really isn't too much you can do about hackers, even if you report them or VAC catches them and they get banned they can just make a new steam account and hack again with absolutely no repercussions. Realistically, the best thing to do about hackers in pubs is try and kick them once, and if that doesn't work find a new server. They're just not worth stressing over.

Don't worry about hackers. Keep in mind that they are people of a lower level of social integration, and will never amount to anything in the community. Those are people who will never be the admin of a trade server, will never be a well liked member of a community, nothing. They have forfeited those opportunities and they can never know it. So take solace in this fact, if you will.

I really don't see why people tend to even bother with cheaters in a casual game like this. Just leave the server and move on with another.

Cheaters in a competitive game is a different story, however.

Archived