Always screenshot when offering on unstable outpost trades

JCapps

So this thing happened to me...again. Luckily, i expected this to happen so i was prepared this time.

So, this guy was selling some collectors stuff and I offered his asking price:

Cgf5Unu.png

I went to bed, came back this morning, and I found out that he raised his b/o on outpost http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25406296

and on bp.tf classifieds

673b8bf0895991e980d6944569ed5d41.png

Notice it was made "about an hour ago" so it was recently put back on after removing the 25 key b/o. Check right now for yourself.

I don't know why so many people have decided to start doing this. This is the 3rd 4th time it has happened to me. Has this happened to anyone else? If you see this happening, please report it.

probably becoming a lot more common with items priced keys now rather than buds

I remember I looked at trade offers for the first time in like a day when buds crashed, and I had a bunch of people offering my buyouts on my unusuals because it was like half of what my items were valued at in keys

Thank you gaben for this gift that i found http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/25677495

Bought one from that guy and had a nice chat.

12:13 PM - JCapps (Homes for Houwars): hey there!
12:13 PM - ★ Woody ★: Hi, what can i help&
12:13 PM - JCapps (Homes for Houwars): I'd like to buy your sticky jumper
12:13 PM - ★ Woody ★: Sure
12:13 PM - ★ Woody ★ has accepted your request to trade.
12:15 PM - JCapps (Homes for Houwars): Whup. email time
12:15 PM - ★ Woody ★: oh
12:15 PM - JCapps (Homes for Houwars): I disabled that for me, so it would have to be yours
12:16 PM - JCapps (Homes for Houwars): There it is. Thanks mate!
12:16 PM - ★ Woody ★: You too
12:16 PM - JCapps (Homes for Houwars): You really just made my day. you have no idea. haha
12:17 PM - ★ Woody ★: Have a nice day mate!
12:17 PM - JCapps (Homes for Houwars): You too!
12:17 PM - ★ Woody ★: I think its would be
12:18 PM - ★ Woody ★ is now Offline.

Karmaaaaaaaa

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be seeing here. Did he just raise his b/o or what?

Directly after I offered his b/o. Yes. I added the outpost link in the op

almost like all the 'buyer power' idiots that run around offering willy nilly and then retract whenever their offer is accepted.

but really I fail to see the point of this thread.... you have a screenshot of someone upping their b/o when offered it.

so what?

i cum in my pants any time i see a pure offer above 40% of my buyout, can't even imagine declining a pure buyout on anything im selling. holy hell

almost like all the 'buyer power' idiots that run around offering willy nilly and then retract whenever their offer is accepted.

Yea, that's another asinine move I've encountered. It's just as bad as "tentative" offers.

but really I fail to see the point of this thread.... you have a screenshot of someone upping their b/o when offered it.

so what?

Try doing this on classifieds. You will get banned.

In fact he did do this on classifieds technically...Got no pics of his previous listing though. Oh well.

That's fucking unlogical

Here is X keys profit, take it. But nooo i want more!11 

Karma.

TF2 trading in shellnut

• 3 weeks later...

Bump

ofYsZlw.png

Really

I even brought back the previous scenario and he still tries to buy under what he is selling for. Help me find the logic please.

Archived