Stupidest reason for a votekick you've ever seen?

TheVenomWith1n

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once saw people getting votekicked for trying to cap on Hightower.

I also almost got kicked earlier because the other team was too lazy to destroy my Sentry.

lol that happened to me once.

The guy was spamming votekicks every minute, finally managed to get me kicked by the 10th one.

While playing on a valve lakeside server someone initiated a vote kick against my friend because she swore, claiming that tf2 was "a pg kids game".

Vote failed, and the entire server proceeded to chastise the person for their stupidity.

idc if it can't be myself, vote kick me if you don't like it.

Kicked from Ghost Fort for killing other players instead of Merasmus.

Kicked from Ghost Fort for killing Merasmus.

Kicked from MVM because I ran into a crew of retards who kicked everyone who joined the server.

Kicked from pretty much every Halloween map for "hacking".

Kicked from randomizer for "hacking heavy weapons when I was demo".

Kicked from Helltower for "teleport hacks".

Kicked from Mann Manor for backcapping w/ a teleporter "noclip hacks".

Kicked from Harvest event for votekicking an idler.

Kicked from trade and idle servers for being friendly/useless.

Kicked from Mann Manor for "crit hacking" as a gunslinger engi.

Kicked from my regular server for "hacking" at the time I was the 2nd best player of all time.

Kicked from idle servers for "using a voice changer" my voice is normal but some people think it's weirdly deep.

Kicked from pretty much all valve rotation maps for teletraps (ok, I'll take that)

Kicked from rd_asteroid for doing the teletrap drowning without water

Banned from all valve server for 30 minutes for leaving during a vote to kick me (was on MVM)

Permanently banned from an idle server for "hacking item drops and being useless" I unboxed 197 crates, about half way through I unboxed an unusual, then 8 crates later another/

Kicked from Mann Manor for forming a crew so I can go healdier w/ 3 medics; 1 Vacc, 1 QF, 1 Krits

Kicked from Gravel Pit for rolling in a teletrap crew (3 of us made a circular teletrap, tele A goes to tele B, which goes to tele C which goes to tele A)

well, you´ve seen some shit brah.

For engie camping... in Saxton Hale VS.

I can see why people would do that. No one likes spectating a rancho relaxo engie.

Kicked from an idle server for idling

Kicked from a trade server for not accepting the head admin's offer

Kicked from pl_upward for tele trapping w/ a scout who had the FaN

Kicked from from cactus canyon for topscoring

Kicked from mvm for not changing classes when a f2p scout w/ bonk and the sun-on-a-stick joined

Could've sworn I heard someone say they were playing a community server, kept killing one of the admins who was playing demo, and eventually got kicked for "racism."

Other than that, let's see...

Kicked from mvm for 'hacking currency', i was scout and we got the negative dolla' glitch.

Kicked from mvm for hacking as engie, using the sentry buster early detonation glitch on mannhattan.

Kicked from trade server for scamming, because some dude was trying to shark me out of my strange BFB for a unique machina, claiming it to be a really rare weapon, and I asked him if he thought my IQ was lower than his backpack value before canceling.

Plenty a valve server for "hacking".

Teletraps.

Kicked from mvm for hacking... used rage to knock the giant heal-on-kill deflector heavy into the grinder, insta-kill.

Kicked from mvm for missing a buck because people refuse to stop killing them on the catwalk during giant samurai-demo storms.

And my favorite.

Kicked from a community server, and I love this one, by the entire enemy team for finding a way to stop their LMAOBOX aimbot soldier. And it was hilarious because this was at least 3-4 votes at the same time.

When somebody gets kicked for voice spamming.

*cough* mutebutton *cough*

I always initiate those votes lol

And last week I got kicked because my username made my team hungry. Yeah, that's as stupid as it sounds

I got vote kicked for trying to use the Neon Annihilator in 2Fort ;c

I would kick you for that

I would kick you for just playing pyro in 2fort

Just when RD was released,there was a pit.

Some friendly engineers started building teleporters and dispensers there.

I and some other friendlies started conga-ing there.

Then the whole server was doing the same.

Then we started kicking everyone who wasn't or was killing.

I miss old RD :(

at least 5 times for using my three binds: (It's not a serious bind, I just made it for the hilarious reactions)

• any girl gamers here? :D
  • girl gamers add me :3
  • xD

And my buddy got kicked for "projectile aimbot" when he was playing soldiers (his aim is sick). Some guy in the other team even join his team just to initiate votekicks, the second time he tried it worked. 

I got kicked by a newbie who was just blowing himself up in the corner. The vote was random and with no reason and passed due to blind voting. He must've been really new as his profile wasn't even set up yet.

Also, my friend and I were on some server and my friend headshot the server Admin with the amby about the distance of the forts in 2Fort away. He called it "haxx!1!" and banned him. I then got banned for calling him a newfag lol.

Archived