Making SFM Posters For Free

RNG_Wizard

Free SFM posters and stuff. Yay.

But yeah, making free SFM posters because I had some pretty positive feedback on my first one, and have since then made another that I was quite proud of. Just fill in the form I have below and I'll make you a poster. If the poster I make for has something you want changed, tell me here, and I'll get right on it.

Some of my work so far to show you what I'm capable of:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/RNG_Wizard/images/SourceFilmmaker

Class(es):

Team:

Items (Paint, weapons, and effects included):

Map:

Pose(s):

Anything Else:

try turning your render settings up by right-clicking in the viewport, then clicking the first option (should be like render settings or something), and maxing out the first dropdown

also, messing with the camera is fun, aperture and FOV can really change a picture

these look good :)

try turning your render settings up by right-clicking in the viewport, then clicking the first option (should be like render settings or something), and maxing out the first dropdown

also, messing with the camera is fun, aperture and FOV can really change a picture

Thanks for the tip, I might just have to go through and redo a few of these posters now, see what they look like with a higher FOV and all.

Thanks for the tip, I might just have to go through and redo a few of these posters now, see what they look like with a higher FOV and all.

its actually the other way around

lower fov is better

Archived