Most heroic thing you've ever done?

TheVenomWith1n

Cp_egypt

20 seconds left on the clock

Enemy team was capping with 5 guys including a med

I was the only one alive as soldier and had less than 50 health

Jumped on the cap, got 2 crockets and killed all 5 enemies and myself. Team won.

The best heroes die whilst saving their team, just watch any movie

Cp_egypt

Jumped on the cap, got 2 crockets and killed all 5 enemies and myself. Team won.

sacrifice

Cp_egypt

liar. There's still overtime.

wow.

sharing homework answers.

the fuck were you doing near a cliff

Going on a walk.

Yes, I go outside

He was looking at his phone and thought he was gonna go down a hill to the beach.

Nope.

Killed 6 Wehrmacht soldiers whilst charging the second point with an F1 Grenade on Myshkova River in RO2. Sadly, the Russian I was playing as did not survive, but the Allies won in the end.

This bully was pushing a girl in my class around. I saw it and taught the bully a lesson. The girl is my girlfriend today :)

(this is most heroic thing i can think of that happened recently)

This bully was pushing a girl in my class around. I saw it and taught the bully a lesson. The girl is my girlfriend today :)

so what did you do to the bully

Going on a walk.

Yes, I go outside

He was looking at his phone and thought he was gonna go down a hill to the beach.

Nope.

lmao shouldn't be laughing 'bout an almost fatal accident.

Killed 6 Wehrmacht soldiers whilst charging the second point with an F1 Grenade on Myshkova River in RO2. Sadly, the Russian I was playing as did not survive, but the Allies won in the end.

ripperoni

seriously?

That's something you'd only see in movies.

Single-handedly saved a gibus engy nest from a pubstomp clan as sniper

I charged fowards and got a medic drop followed up by a pick on the demo. The others were cleaned up by my team's m1w pyros.

Or maybe the time I saved the same nest again with pyro. I pressed the right mouse button. People blew up. A 2k with a reflect loch pipe followed up by a reflect crit rocket 3k.

seriously?

That's something you'd only see in movies.

I didnt ask her out directly after though lol, it took me several months to decide i wanted to start dating again.

But yeah, it didnt feel right to like sit and watch, i was the only one around so i had to do something.

so what did you do to the bully

I tried telling him to stop, but he didnt. So i pulled out my ninja kung fu 360 no scope skills and grabbed the back of his head and pulled it towards my knee, not that hard though. If it was too hard i would break his nose, i just gave him a nose bleed, and left him lying on the floor.

pushed a person into the pool and i saved him from drowning

saved my 6 year old from drowning after getting hit by a massive wave at the beach

something seems suspicious here

Taught my classmates about xvideos/hentaigasm/redtube

Somewhat like Pudding's.
Playing as suicide demoknight on cp_harvest and we were in double-overtime with 4 BLUs on the point.

Prepared my Caber with the Tide Turner, turned into that point and crit cabered all 4, plus a soldier dropping in from the roof, plus a medic trying to get in.
Then just grenade spammed until we won.

Still my highest killstreak on my Caber to this day.

pulled a drunk girl out of her car after it flipped over in front of me and she was too drunk to figure out how to get out. It was some old car and the a pillars ended up compressing quite a bit less than 5 minutes later

As a pyro, in competitive I managed to airblast three rockets back from a kritz soldier that killed their engie, heavy, demo, soldier and medic. Then taunted, and got meatshot Couldn't even have a moment of happiness, fookin' scouts

Saved a few people in an airplane. It was filled with snakes.

Back then I said: "Enough is ENOUGH! I've had it with this motherf*cking snakes on this motherf*cking plane!" and I went on a rampage and killed as many of them as I could.

No I didn't actually do anything heroic imo.

Archived