Separate Pages for Unusual Taunts & Taunt Effects

Julia

Taunts and hats are two very different things. In addition, anyone whose been actively buying or selling Unusual taunts knows that their market is very different from that of Unusual hats. These could be best kept on separate pages from hats and hat effects to get a better look at stats regarding Unusual taunts specifically.

I second this. There was never a need to compare stats of unusual hats to taunts. Often, I have to separate them manually. Prices for unusual taunts and hats should be separate by default. 

markets are very different for different effect generations, hats etc.

you can't advocate that without adding an absurdly complex maze of different categories

markets are very different for different effect generations, hats etc.

you can't advocate that without adding an absurdly complex maze of different categories

Was just an example. Taunts and hats are two very different things is what I'm getting at.

Updated the original post. Hopefully that clears up my reasoning a bit better. :P

I second this. There was never a need to compare stats of unusual hats to taunts. Often, I have to separate them manually. Prices for unusual taunts and hats should be separate by default. 

Thirded?

Archived