He's selling keys for buds as payment.

what's wrong?

oh, does the multiple item rule work here too

another problem might be selling keys for 5.999

5.998 5.997 5.996 5.995 etc

I was selling ref for keys as payment.

He's selling keys for buds as payment.

what's wrong?

If buying trades were allowed you'll have every quick buyer clogging up all the space advertising to sell a key for 1 scrap so people look at the "ad" only to see they are trying to quick buy. Eg as naknak has done there

Think that would be the general problem

OH THE CLOGGING

It's still sorted by price.  Good prices sort at the top and bad prices sort at the bottom.

advertising to sell a key for 1 scrap
Is this the same as listing keys for .049 buds, in your world?

OH THE CLOGGING

It's still sorted by price.  Good prices sort at the top and bad prices sort at the bottom.

Is this the same as listing keys for .049 buds, in your world?

Yes the clogging.

It's because of this sorting which is why some people list their stuff to be like 1 scrap so it stays at the top gaining the most views and attention to try grab a customer?

And my apologies i didnt see that it was in bud currency. Simple mistake no need to get all defensive lol

It's because of this sorting which is why some people list their stuff to be like 1 scrap so it stays at the top gaining the most views and attention to try grab a customer?

None of this has anything to do with my suggestion, which (as a reminder) was about being able to offer an item for a small fraction of another item. 

It also has nothing to do with offering keys for buds / metal for keys. People can misrepresent prices today.   People can make a fake ad and type their real ad in the notes.  Both reportable offenses.

nor was i referring to you, no need to get all defensive.

Eg as naknak has done there

derp.  Just stop.

None of this has anything to do with my suggestion, which (as a reminder) was about being able to offer an item for a small fraction of another item. 

It also has nothing to do with offering keys for buds / metal for keys. People can misrepresent prices today.   People can make a fake ad and type their real ad in the notes.  Both reportable offenses.

derp.  Just stop.

Then you might want to put a small paragraph explaining why you would like this change...etc

Doesnt help when your pic shows you trying to quick buy buds... which is why i said what i said @ quickbuyers clogging up space

Lol i edited it didnt i O_O

Nope, just wait for the other side of classifieds whenever that happens -- for now classifieds like this are considered a waste of space as you're not selling "a" key. You're trying to sell many keys for a single item.

another problem might be selling keys for 5.999

5.998 5.997 5.996 5.995 etc

I'm already seeing a bit of this, is it reportable under the reasonable amounts rule?

Archived