Found Scammer on Backpack.tf (Possibly)

Lmf

I've been scammed of these three unusuals, see, and I just happened to find the person selling 'em. It looks like they're using alternate accounts to pull off this gig, and I was wondering, whether or not its possible to get 'em back. If not, maybe get 'em get that guy IP-Banned or something? 

But the thing is, he's apparently a well known trader. So I'm starting to doubt my little accusation, and wondering if thats really the case. 

Please let me know what to do from here on. :<

it would help if you told us who scammed you.

might be a impersonator but it's possible

Guy named 

Poor guy.

I didn't wanna name him just in case I was wrong..

Y did u give him 3 unusuals?

I was selling them. He said he was getting the keys, and I said alright, and then he wanted to confirm they were "clean". Thus, I gave it to my friend for him to check because I thought there was no harm in doing so, and he impersonated me, and sent a trade to the friend. 

I was selling them. He said he was getting the keys, and I said alright, and then he wanted to confirm they were "clean". Thus, I gave it to my friend for him to check because I thought there was no harm in doing so, and he impersonated me, and sent a trade to the friend. 

You fell for the oldest trick in the book. Why would he need you to trade them to a friend? I just get so angered when people fall for that 

Did u save ant of the conversation this is an old scamming technique. Add rosalins if u want to make a real report that'll actually get him banned.

You fell for the oldest trick in the book. Why would he need you to trade them to a friend? I just get so angered when people fall for that 

I'm a new trader. Only started 4 months ago, and was not aware of this.. I'm naive. 

Did u save ant of the conversation this is an old scamming technique. Add rosalins if u want to make a real report that'll actually get him banned.

No, but I remember very clearly what the guy said.

No, but I remember very clearly what the guy said.

Well, it doesn't matter. You need screenshots otherwise it's ripperino. See if you can get screenshots, if the chat is still there?

Well, it doesn't matter. You need screenshots otherwise it's ripperino. See if you can get screenshots, if the chat is still there?

Its gone..

I'm surprised you fell for that trick honestly. Why would you need to give your unusual to a friend when they can just check the history?

I'm surprised you fell for that trick honestly. Why would you need to give your unusual to a friend when they can just check the history?

I didn't think it through at that time. >:l

But is chat really required to get this guy banned? Not enough proof?

Its gone..

Contact steam support and ask them for the full chat logs, as they keep them even as it has disappeared for you, they will be forced to hand them over as long as they confirm it is you on the account.

Contact steam support and ask them for the full chat logs, as they keep them even as it has disappeared for you, they will be forced to hand them over as long as they confirm it is you on the account.

I love you.

U shd have asked people n what r the effect of the unusuals

is this supposed to help? because it isn't

but yeah, steam support should be able to help you

Archived