Max head

Xolono II

Max head or unusual?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do I buy max head or unusal (With all my keys)

Which one do I get?

Edit: I will collect votes On Thursday

Edit2: Should I offer all my keys on a Mallard Tree (All-class.) Since I quite like it

But I prefer a bunny :-;

Then buy a Max. The whole point of cosmetics is looking like you want to look. If that's with a bunny on your head and not some cool flashy lights and effects then go buy a max

I asked Puddington to reserve one for me (For the time being)

There's nothing traders love more than being asked to reserve an item when the buyer isn't even sure he wants it

There's nothing traders love more than being asked to reserve an item when the buyer isn't even sure he wants it

It's okay, Pudding is more than happy to reserve any of his items on the off chance that someone is actually willing to pay 600% market value. 

"Since the economy is crashing, I don't want any pure, only unusuals." 

TFW when someone considers unusuals more stable than keys :/

Still, I offered

Still, I offered

He got offered 7 pure so I can't get the unusual. Will most likely go for another unusual

He got offered 7 pure so I can't get the unusual. Will most likely go for another unusual

Okay. So, you're now going for an unusual?

Dude, you literally need to sit down, think for a while, and actually decide on what you want. Think reasonable too.

That's what happened when I got my Unusual Team Captain. Sat down for a while, looked over the choices, and decided on what I should offer and what would be reasonable.

Archived