Making posters and stuff I guess

Alex From Security

I'm making some posters cause I have nothing to do today, and I like making things.

I would rather they be posters that require some time and have a purpose more than just showing off a hat that you are selling.

I particularly enjoy making non-TF2 posters like my recent samus poster, or posters that imitate another IP using TF2 models like my skyrim poster.

There really isn't a format, just give me all the information you want, and if I can I will make a poster of it.

So yeah.

first

Class: Demo

Team: BLU

Cosmetics: Buccaneer's Bicorne, Bird-Mann Of Aberdeen (Essential, Team Spirit), Mann Of The Seven Sees

Unusual Effects: Stormy Storm 

Active weapon(s): Australium Sticky Launcher(Team Shine), Australium Grenade Launcher (Team Shine)

Map: Somewhere dark

Night/day: Night

Pose: Holding the Aussie Grenade Launcher in his right hand, and holding the Aussie Stickybomb Launcher in his left hand that's facing the ground. Also, an evil grin on his lovely face please.

Thanks in advance man!

make me a cool poster

Olivia model is trash but I can't do anything about that.

"Wrong Badlands"

0c655a7cb9.png

first

Class: Demo

Team: BLU

Cosmetics: Buccaneer's Bicorne, Bird-Mann Of Aberdeen (Essential, Team Spirit), Mann Of The Seven Sees

Unusual Effects: Stormy Storm 

Active weapon(s): Australium Sticky Launcher(Team Shine), Australium Grenade Launcher (Team Shine)

Map: Somewhere dark

Night/day: Night

Pose: Holding the Aussie Grenade Launcher in his right hand, and holding the Aussie Stickybomb Launcher in his left hand that's facing the ground. Also, an evil grin on his lovely face please.

Thanks in advance man!

ddab2065c1.png

This is great man! Shame you didn't paint the Bird-Mann though. It's awesome anyway :D

Wait o-o

Whoops.

Is that the right birdman style?

Sorry, I havn't played tf2 in ever.

A person with glasses, sitting up on his bed. It is midnight with one light on in a table in front of him. His left hand is on his left cheek. The light is bright white, and pointing towards a door. There are faint traces of light on the wall behind the person.

The above is the condition I wrote this reply in.

I've got a nice and interesting one for you~ 

I'd like to showcase my glorious Capo's Capper collection with a neat-o picture, so I'd like something like this: 

706909-kill_la_kill___08___large_01.jpg

Jesushoovy being in the middle, with the Ghosts Capo's Capper on the left, and the Morning Glory Capper on the right. 

All Characters will be on the RED team.

The loadouts are as follows: 

Jesushoovy: 

Cosmetics: Sunbeams Capo's Capper (Australium Gold), All-Father (Australium Gold), Heavy's Hockey Hair (Australium Gold).

Weaponry: Australium Minigun.

Mafiahoovy:

Cosmetics: Haunted Ghosts Capo's Capper (Team Spirit), Cuban Bristle Crisis (N/A), The Siberian Sophisticate (Unpainted).

Weaponry: Australium Tomislav.

Gloryhoovy:

Cosmetics: Morning Glory Capo's Capper  (Unpainted), The Unshaved Bear (An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), Snow Sleeves (Unpainted).

Weaponry: Strange Festive Shotgun.

Poses:

I'd like Jesushoovy to be front and center as pictured. I'd like for him to be leaning on his Aussie Minigun in the pose she is. 

I'd like Mafiahoovy to be on the left, standing in a similar pose to the shown character, with his Aussie Tomislav underneath his right arm.

I'd like Gloryhoovy to be on the right standing as the character depicted is, with his left arm holding the SF Shotty over his shoulder. 

Map/Location:

cWqYlYQ.png

Preferably in this area here. If you've got a better area in mind, please be my guest. 

Quick Toss-Ins:

Had the idea to add some of my other classes into the background, so here's those if you're willing to toss them in as well. 

Scout: On top of the fence leaning backwards holding an objector with this picture on it:

E8jbxkd.png

As for the Scout's Loadout: Merc's Mohawk (Unpainted), Thermal Tracker (Unpainted), and Flip-Flops (A Distinctive Lack of Hue).

Demoman: Far left where the girl with the large hat is standing. Holding an Aussie Eyelander over his shoulder. 

Loadout: Stylish Degroot (Cream Spirit), The Dark Age Defenders (N/A), Sole Saviors (N/A). 

Soldier: Far Right where the guy with White hair is standing, holding the Rocket Launcher behind his head. (ex.

250px-Soldier.png?t=20120205171024 

)

Loadout: Exquisite Rack (Unpainted), The Cold Snap Coat (Unpainted), The Coldfront Curbstompers (Unpainted). 

Extra Information:

As I'm sure you can tell, the two red blocks in the reference picture block out the faces of a couple side-characters. Those are completely unnecessary and can be removed entirely. You may also want to slightly zoom out so everyone fits into the frame pretty well. 

Thank you so much in advance. This is a ton of picky work for free, so if you're interested in working on this, I will guarantee a tip in the end. 

Thanks again, 

-Charity

Archived