Couple arrested for selling fake tickets to heaven

TheVenomWith1n

h3uYA.png

....which is absolute bs. I say if people are dumb enough to believe that shit, they deserve to lose their money

If anyone actually paid for that, they deserved to lose their money. What kind of person would fall for that.

So as long as they're made of gold it's fine...

apparently.

or if they're not made of gold: don't claim they're made of gold.

If anyone actually paid for that, they deserved to lose their money. What kind of person would fall for that.

Just from personal experience, people with mental instability.

Whether that be from a disorder, or varying degrees of faith, it is taking advantage of people that may or may not be able to discern from the truth.

Any sane person would not buy anything from Tito "There is a heroin packet in my anus" Watts.

selling-golden-tickets.jpg

I wasn't aware people could be this stupid, natural selection has clearly failed us if these kinds of people exist.

Plus, since it's clearly a scam doesn't that usually warrant some time?

“They said I would get into heaven with the gold ticket given to them by Jesus,†Woodcock said. “I thought that was a great deal because I’ve molested a lot of kids and smoke a lot of crack – I even beat up a cat once for fun — and I figured I had no chance of getting in. So this was my ticket. I gave them nearly all the money I had in my pan. Tito even gave me a pinch of his chewing tobacco before he left as a bonus.â€

That's it, I'm out. Humanity is doomed.

....which is absolute bs. I say if people are dumb enough to believe that shit, they deserve to lose their money

If they're that susceptible to trickery, they're probably brain damaged (or mentally retarded from birth).  There's only one way I could see that being the victim's fault: heavy drug use.  Taking advantage of someone who destroyed their own brain with heavy drug use is questionable at best, IMO.  At that point, they're arguably not even the same person anymore, and there's probably no going back for 90% of them.  They're like gross fucked-up adult babies.

Any excuse not to be held accountable for the fucked-up shit someone might do to another person, though, right? <_<  "Hey, it was the crackhead's fault that I swindled him".

God damn, dude.  God damn.

Whether that be from a disorder, or varying degrees of faith, it is taking advantage of people that may or may not be able to discern from the truth.

Any sane person would not buy anything from Tito "There is a heroin packet in my anus" Watts.

selling-golden-tickets.jpg

Yep.

I like how this thread is full of people complaining that humanity is doomed and such, while the article linked in the OP states in large, bold letters that the story was an April Fool's joke. Literally in the center of the screen when you open the page.

Doomed indeed.

I like how this thread is full of people complaining that humanity is doomed and such, while the article linked in the OP states in large, bold letters that the story was an April Fool's joke. Literally in the center of the screen when you open the page.

Doomed indeed.

Okay wasn't sure if everyone just looked at it before that was up or something lol. Not to mention the idea of "selling" tickets to heaven brings back images of an un-reformed Church in the time of Martin Luther. Even if these wackos were the Second Coming (Which happens much more differently), I'm pretty positive Jesus wasn't out to make a quick buck.

IRL Sharkers

Archived