Different Colour Stars

PEASANT

I see people like Long, High Jazz and Bak Chor Mee who have really plentiful of accepted suggestions. And so I thought, 'Wow, they're guns, they should have a better star!'

So here's what I was thinking

0-4 Suggestions - White Belt (Already included)
5-9 Suggestions - Yellow Belt (Already Included)
10-49 Suggestions - Orange Belt (Already Included)
50-99 Suggestions - Green Belt (Already Included)
100-249 Suggestions - Blue Belt (Already Included)
250-499 Suggestions - Purple Belt (Already Included)
500-999 Suggestions - Red Belt (Yet to be included) Currently Brown Belt, yuck
1000+ Suggestions - Black Belt (Already Included)

Main reason for this is for people to make more price suggestions to in able to reach the Black Belt. Maybe when your Black Belt you receive a price?

UPDATE: It seems likes it's been accepted :) (Yay purple star). But that brown star is really displeasing to the eye. What ever happened to my red star suggestion? :D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PEASANT likes this :D

Main reason for this is for people to make more price suggestions to in able to reach the Black Belt. Maybe when your Black Belt you receive a price? 

No. They should suggest a price.

IDK if you had access to premium forum but I post it here in the brad seeking for suggestions.

Let donator and premium the ability to change name color,change reward color like blue for pricing connoisseur, and let us arrange the badges in anyway we wanted. Also let us change the badge shape instead of just blue star we can have heart, David star, UFO, rocket, etc.. Maybe premium users should get to see points on their/other people suggestions. 

IDK if you had access to premium forum but I post it here in the brad seeking for suggestions.

Let donator and premium the ability to change name color,change reward color like blue for pricing connoisseur, and let us arrange the badges in anyway we wanted. Also let us change the badge shape instead of just blue star we can have heart, David star, UFO, rocket, etc.. Maybe premium users should get to see points on their/other people suggestions. 

Well if donators and premiums have the ability to change the colour of their stars it'll be quite confusing to the eye. But I vouch for the badges thing, like Rocket, TF2 Logo. But still maybe the same colour as I originally suggested.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived