Help

Xolono II

tbh i'm not worried at all but some "child" added me about 3 times while I kept saying offers only and this was the final outcome.

03 April 2015
Xolono: Offers only
Xolono: Hello
Xolono: Do you know what offers only means?
chris the greek: check the steam offer plz
Xolono: I wont
Xolono: Since you are inpactient
Xolono: Sorry
Xolono: Some other guy will get the buds
chris the greek: ok then reported
chris the greek: fagot
Xolono: What?
Xolono: The
chris the greek is now Offline.
chris the greek is currently offline, they will receive your message the next time they log in.
---------
So yeah, Should I be worried about this person?

Nope. The only person he's gonna report this to is his mom. Really though, as long as you didn't scam him or anything, you're ok.

So yeah, just forget about it and move on.

Nope. The only person he's gonna report this to is his mom. Really though, as long as you didn't scam him or anything, you're ok.

So yeah, just forget about it and move on.

^

Kids these days...

So yeah, Should I be worried about this person?

If you didnt do anything shifty or try to scam him no.

You'll meet plenty if traders like him, block and move on.

Hate people like you that go through the trouble of conversing with someone when you could have just finished the trade.  Maybe he is impatient, but you're a pretentious jerk that thought you could throw e-power around.  Maybe he was 2 seconds away from a deal and needed something, and you had to convince yourself you were superior by preventing the trade.  Odds are you'll notice a friend request before a trade offer.  Either don't accept the friend request at all and stick to your "offers only", or do the damn trade.  I wish he had a viable reason to report you, you deserve it.

Hate people like you that go through the trouble of conversing with someone when you could have just finished the trade.  Maybe he is impatient, but you're a pretentious jerk that thought you could throw e-power around.  Maybe he was 2 seconds away from a deal and needed something, and you had to convince yourself you were superior by preventing the trade.  Odds are you'll notice a friend request before a trade offer.  Either don't accept the friend request at all and stick to your "offers only", or do the damn trade.  I wish he had a viable reason to report you, you deserve it.

If people could read and actually follow orders, it would make everything so much easier, so why not let them know? Rules are rules.

Archived