worst ban reason in TF2 trading site/famous trade servers?

Vaccinated Autist

what's the most ridicilous ban reason you've ever seen in trading sites? or

famous trade servers i mean like : TF2-T,PPM,etc. [usually the ones appears in rep.tf]

I was given a 30 minute ban from all valve servers because I ran into a team of 5 retards who were voting to kick anyone who joined, I left during the vote and the result was the ban.

While not a trade server, I was banned from a community server for killing the same demoman (admin) over and over again. The ban reason was 'racism'.

Got banned for "exploiting glitches" when I was just chilling with my sentry, wasn't even spawncamping. Oh, and on PPM

Was new to trading and decided to help a fellow russian selling his shit because he was banned on TF2OP for faking offers (afaik this wasn't even mentioned in the rules and it took a few months to handle my appeal, and Helen decided give me a hand, thanks). I brokered a couple of unusuals for him which got me permabanned from MCT by Pink Pussy guy and the ban reason on sourcebans was "SCAMMING" for like a year. No idea what made them change it to "Brokering for a user who had fake c/o's". Those lawbringers were always out of their minds, but it's their own business so they can do whatever they want cus it's their own community. Been laughing at MCT and their staff ever since tho.

Archived